logo
search

Murad Resurgence Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Murad Resurgence - BEWARE OF MURAD!

Posted: 2015-02-02 by    Ismellclassaction
I called to order a trial set of Murad Resurgance. I made it extremely clear to the operator that I only wanted the trial set; I would see if I liked it and then I would contact them if I wanted more of the Product. Lo and behold, a few weeks later a box of full-sized products arrived (that I did Not order) and my credit card was already charged for the first installment of three! The total was $119.85. I never agreed to this purchase! I called to cancel and Murad refused to send me a confirming e-mail!!! I asked for a supervisor to call me back. I am not holding my breath. This should be illegal...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Cosmetics

Murad Resurgence - California - predatory service

Posted:    customer123
Murad Inc has predatory business practices where the company will ship you the product and keep shipping it and charging your credit card. Even if you refuse to accept the package, never open it and return the whole thing for the full refund, they will still charge your credit card and then you have to fight for the refund. Ultimately, they won't refund you the shipping and that is $9 each time. Just avoid doing any kind of business with companies like this....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, California Complaint category Cosmetics

How To Avoid Being "phished"

Email: