logo

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Memorial Hermann Hospital Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Memorial Hermann Hospital - Texas, Houston - dirty restroom and cafeteria conditions

Posted: 2011-03-09 by    robert e krause
I have been in the er at Memorial Hermann two or three times and each time the restrooms at least on the first floor have
been filthy with trash on the floor, the sink tops are all wet and paper towel waste receptacles are always
filled to overflowing. I viisted the cafeteria the last time I was in their er at approx.9:00 P.M. and there
was food on the tables (leftovers) food and crumbs on the floor a dishtowel on the floor and the cashier
and a kitchen/cafeteria were at her register just "shooting the breeze". I went there a few times later after complaining...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Texas, Houston Complaint category Medical Negligence and Deficiency

Memorial Hermann Hospital - Money weight more than life

Posted:    DanG54
My insurance has a $1, 000 deductable. I need an Ultra Sound with a Diagnosic Code of 789.00 and nothing else. Memorial Hermann Systems will not provide me the cost of the Ultra Sound until they get my insurance information and will not take my insurance information over the phone. They did when I made my appointment, but, not at the department where they could easily allow me to know the cost ahead of time. When life and money are in the balance, money weighs more....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Health & Beauty

Fight Back Against Identity Theft