logo

Pokerstars
Rigged/fixed software
4. (51 mins ago)
Blizzard White
chrged for product when only agreed to free trial
5. (51 mins ago)

Hulu.com Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Hulu.com - South Carolina - Labeling Dubbed/Subbed Anime

Posted: 2011-08-22 by    V_M
I do really love hulu, and I love the strides that they have taken with anime distribution companies in order to make anime more available to a wider audience. One thing that does bug me about their practices is how they go about separating dubbed anime and anime only with subtitles. There is no checkbox in the search options that I have found, and when on a show's page, the dubbed and subbed versions are no longer segregated. When a viewer is looking for a specific version, it is extremely aggravating to have to sit through four ad blocks just because the viewer clicked on the incorrect version...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, South Carolina Complaint category Entertainment

Hulu.com - intra episode navigation

Posted:    ConsumerX
While attempting to watch an episode of a TV show on Hulu.com, I attempted to pause the program. Instead of pausing by pressing the space bar, which usually works. Instead, the program jumped to an earlier part of the show, without pausing. I then tried to return the progress indicator to where I had been before. At this point, I was given an extra commercial to watch. I then tried to make a small adjustment, moving the indicator a minute forward, within the same intra-commercial region, and was forced to watch another commercial- the same commercial I had just watched. Hulu was punishing me with...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Annoying Commercials

Beware of Car Break Scams!

Latest Groups