Home Job Placement Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Home Job Placement / fraud

Kl
I also bought into this program - $211.95 + s&h of another $15.00 worth. Transaction #: 1187768665 I really wanted to do something from home and this really sounded like the real deal. It took me forever to read the entire manual -- then I got sick and wasn't able to work on it until now. And now, I can't get into the site and I'm seeing all of these other comments.

Home Job Placement - Ohio, will not give to me / frud

I can not belive how the goverment allows companys to steal from us. Jennifer sounds so nice, but PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT GO with this !! They take your money and you do not get book or what ever they say they will send. They said they sent it and i have to find it. It is not their problem. Also their Management will not talk to you. But they will send a email to boss and it will not do any good as they never give money back. They love to give you a hard time and they are not afraid to tell you that they got your money and they will keep it.!!! This is really a sick company. PLEASE, PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THEM !!! They got $350.00 + $14.95 of my money.

Home Job Placement - Ohio, Akron / Theft

Bl
About six weeks ago I purchased a product through Home Job Placement that was supposed to assist me in listing auctions on ebay. There was never any indication that this product should be used for anything other than listing auctions on ebay. I was told I would not owe any additional money and that I would get paid for each of the auctions I list on ebay. I was not satisfied with this product once I realized it was a scam and that I would never get paid listing auctions. I returned the product (a binder containing materials about owning your own ebay business) and received a confirmation email...

Home Job Placement - North Carolina, Lexington / cannotget on website

Transaction ID: 1220518700 Credit Card: ************8901 Amount: 197.00 Merchant: Home Job Placement https://www.assuredpaycenter.com/ProductAccess?11g7j Item(s): Home Job Placement Login Details: Email: treva0511@lexcominc.net Password: 4hXApFSy Purchased product, but can not access web info. I want my money returned. Treva b. Myers

Home Job Placement - Queensland, Broadbeach / cancelled course-refund required

I have been trying to get a refund for $302-85 back from this company. I ordered the job placement course &211-95, with a shop front $47-00 did not know why this was needed and videos $3-95 have never received these and after sitting their quiz and passing I could go no further. They promised you could make $75 an hour pasting ads for fortune 500 companies, these are not available and when I ask for help I sent thirteen emails and no answers received, they told me I would get a mentor, never happened so I sent an email cancelling the course they cancelled the course after two months but are...

Home Job Placement - Washington, Bainbridge Island / lier and still money

is lie i check my account again woowww they take 312.9 and then i dont want sell nothing anyway, just back my money i call ttwo times and then just hello and leave your name and phone number and we call you back lieyer...just they still my money to my account i was stupid to believe that sheet...so just i want my noney back...i dont care how but i need that...312.9 uds...woww how long oi have to wait...i dont want any memebership i want cancell all that..now...ok

Home Job Placement / Contact Info

Lu
I pray that anyone thinking about trying the home job placement scam reads this before they hit submit. This is the biggest scam I have ever come across. I should have known. I wish I wouldve trusted my gut and not gone through with this. I applied for a position with these idiots and was told my card was declined. Suprise, suprise, when I check my credit card statement ten seconds later a charge for $211.95 was on it. Now my bank tells me I can get the money back. All it takes is a simple fax from these morons to make that happen. I have been calling and emailing for the past 2 weeks and cant...

Home Job Placement / Require a refund under 90 day policy

I signed up with this company and nothing works it's all designed for the US they sent me a book but I have tried several times to contact them by email and no response, I would now like a refund under their 90 days refund policy.

Home Job Placement / No product recieved

My name is Lindsey, I have tried phoning the customer care line (no-one ever answer's) I have tried emailing them, they respond by telling me to phone!! I paid £211.95 + $14.95 S&H and have never recieved anything for this money, I am absolutely livid and my husband is going to the police as it was his credit card used and we fear for further transactions being debited from his card. This is fraudulant and people who are desperately trying to save themselves from financial ruin are the ones who are being ripped off by these thugs. I wanted to share this with anyone looking for info on these people, and to say I WANT MY REFUND!! this has gone on long enough. (email; linse@btinternet.com).
Contact Us