logo

Kirkland Ground Saigon Cinnamon
Plastic Cover Under Cap falls Off
3. (40 mins ago)
Safety Pro ( Fireproof it
Scam people with money making oppertunity
4. (50 mins ago)

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Guardsmark Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Guardsmark - my direct deposit payroll

Posted: 2014-11-06 by    Santa-Iglesia
I am suppose to receive my paycheck in my direct deposit early this morning with the amount of 902.00. Every other thursday i get payed through direct deposit and i have made several calls to your customer service rep. I was told that it should be in my account within the hour. It is now 5:00pm. I have been waiting all day. I spoke to my employer and he told me that our payroll already submitted my paycheck so it should have gotten through. My question is where is my paycheck? To my understanding you guys were having technical difficulties. Well If I do not receive my paycheck a.s.a.p, I will persue...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Banks

Guardsmark - California, san jose - profiling

Posted: 2014-09-29 by    Gooze079
The guards mark office and officers are the most unprofessional staff except for a two employees the officers need to all be fired they are profiling again white people and dont care they dont like people with ADD that work there either this is unprofessional and illegal do not for this company they lie about there wages the application process is stupid and The test they ar e doing might actually be illegal u have to pass a 562 question crazy test this is unprofressional and stupid there officers uniforms are not clean stained up ect they never have uniforms in there office...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, California, san jose Complaint category Bullying and Harassment at Work

Guardsmark - fruad & Scam collecting people info.

Posted: 2011-02-07 by    mario marrer0 jr
dear sir:
I went to a interview with guardsmark security company, and penny been a races
to me because she do'nt like me. This is not right penny is doing to spanish people,
like cuba or mexican. she treat better white people then spanish people. Is not fare
guardsmark is treating people this way, and that's why all security company going
out of business they are no good to trust them at all. they lyer and scam.

thank you....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Security Services

Buying a Car? Beware of the Tires