logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Ladybug pools (JPB Pools)
Didnt Finish
2. (18 mins ago)
Edward Jones Investments
misrepresntation, fraud, seedy stock brokers
3. (26 mins ago)
Macy's Revolving Credit Card
Rip-off fees on revolving credit card
4. (35 mins ago)
Haband
Rude and nasty sevice
5. (38 mins ago)
Government of Tamil Nadu
Non receipt of ration card

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

good housekeeping Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

good housekeeping - Outstanding balance

Posted: 2011-03-27 by    Jacqueline Suver
The last time i order this magazine was 11/11/09. And I paid them in full I sent them a check for 12.oo. So I dont know where this 7.97 came from. I dont own this. So i hope yoy will take this off of my creidt. I can send yoy a copy of the check.I will never order another one from them again....

good housekeeping - Maryland - Duplicate copies

Posted:    Cynthia Burger
I am receiving two copies of the GoodHousekeeping magazines. One in my name C A Burger(GHK0553811/6#)(14976) which I should be receiving and then I just started getting one in my Husband's Name Terry W. Burger and an invoice (GHK0944628452/1#)(14975).
I did not order the one in my husband's name Terry W. Burger. I need this one cancel, since I only need one magazine....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Maryland Complaint category Magazines & Newspapers

good housekeeping - Iowa, Red Oak - Subscription Not Ordered/Invoiced

Posted:    Pinaglia
I never ordered Good Housekeeping and started receiving the magazine followed by an invoice. Since in Illinois if you receive something not ordered it is free I ignored the invoices. They keep coming. In addition at the same time this happened to my daughter who lives at the same address but in a different apartment....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Iowa, Red Oak Complaint category Magazines & Newspapers

good housekeeping - I didn't order it!

Posted:    Dennis Verhaaff
My wife forgot to un-tick a subscription box while entering a sweepstakes on their website and right away she got an e-mail thanking her for ordering the magazine.
For a month now we try to cancel the subscription through their website as there isn't any contact information anywhere (a contact link provided does not work).
We haven't received any issues of the magazine yet a collection agency send us a collection letter a few weeks after the mistake saying that we got a magazine send to us and now they demand the money.

There are two ways according to the website...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Magazines & Newspapers

good housekeeping - being billed for service not signed up for

Posted:    kim yrlas
to whom it may concern I am being billed for a magazine I never signed up to receive not sure what happened but not magazines have arrived at my home or anything I will not pay for a magazine that I didnt sign up for or receive...

Shopping By Season