logo

Fake Passport Websites
Scam or Real?
2. (17 mins ago)
SOAPOSH
money taken, but no goods received and no replies to emails
3. (31 mins ago)

FOOT SOLUTIONS Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

FOOT SOLUTIONS - Buyer beware

Posted: 2011-01-24 by    Olsten
The web site for corporate FOOT SOLUTIONS says there is a 30 day return period, but BEWARE additional language says each store has its own return policy. Unfortunately, like all consumers we did not read the later, and like most people we did not read the receipt which states the return is limited to 15 days. Although my wife never even picked up the shoes, , and was advised by her doctor that shoes were not the problem, Foot Solutions refused a refund and gave only a store credit which we will never use...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Acc

FOOT SOLUTIONS - Arizona - Bad shoes and bad store reputation

Posted:    worst mistake
Bought pair of real expensive shoes from foot solutions. Thought the shoes would work really well because of not only how expensive it cost but also the name of the company/store: FOOT SOLUTIONS. Bought the EXPENSIVE ($ 150-200 something, can't remember) pair of shoes from this store. After I bought it I was told how to use it and how it will help me with my walking. After 2 days or maybe three the most of wearing the shoes I decided to return it because it was not really working for me. The shoes was terrible and the WORST mistake I have ever done buying it. The owner told me can't return...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Arizona Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Acc

Cecil County Credit Card Fraud