logo

Factory Outlet Store Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Factory Outlet Store - California - Panasoic Replacement Cord

Posted: 2012-11-16 by    baybig
The return cord enclosed was ordered from your web site. I ordered it by looking up the shaver model and ordering the corresponding cord. The part number appearing on your shipping envelope is WES8228K7658. This corresponds to the part number for this same razor ES8249 as it appears on Amazon. I have included the printout from Amazon but it is the same part number which appears on several other web sites.
No part number appears anywhere on what you sent -- I determined the part number from what appears on the outside of the mailing envelope. I have no way of knowing that what you sent is...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, California Complaint category E-Shopping

Factory Outlet Store - Fraud

Posted: 2012-08-22 by    Otis12345
Bought a GPS from the factory outlet store, the unit arrived broken and unusable. When I returned it they charged me a 15 percent restocking fee for something that never worked. These people are crooks don't purchase anything from them....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Consumer Electronics

Factory Outlet Store - New York, Brooklyn - will not accept same day cancellation

Posted: 2012-06-12 by    BROW
BEWARE OF THIS SCAM OPERATOR-THEY DO NOT ACCEPT CANCELLATIONS EVEN VERBALLY PER THEIR OWN WEBSITE-WHAT THEY RELY ON IS CHARGING YOU A 15% restocking FEE FOR RETURNING THE ORDER YOU CANCELLED. IT IS UNACCEPTABLE BUSINESS PRACTICE TO NOT ACCEPT SAME DAY CANCELLATIONS AND TO NOT INFORM CUSTOMERS OF A PROPER TOTAL....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, New York, Brooklyn Complaint category E-Shopping

Factory Outlet Store - Arizona, Tolleson - wrong item sent, pay shipping back out of my pocket

Posted: 2012-05-01 by    ISMAEL PEREZ
i recently order a phone system from this company, but they send me the wrong item, i call them various times and they said "ship the item back and ill get your money", i did that but they due not refund the shipping chargers, it was like $15.00, i talk to many of the" supervisors" in charge, but they didn't refund the shipping chargers, i used pay pal for this order, so i make a complaint with pay pal, they tell me to drop the complaint and they will refund me the original cost, NOT THE SHIPPING CHARGERS, i call pay pal and tell tell me not to drop it, but still, I GOT...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Arizona, Tolleson Complaint category Consumer Electronics

Factory Outlet Store - Returns / Exchanges

Posted: 2012-02-21 by    James Trinidad
Ordered a Garmin Blue Chart Card for my GPS from Factory Outlet Stores. It turns out it is not compatible with my model GPS, and when I tried to return it the only response I get from their customer service reps. and their supervisor is that if you had opened the package it is not returnable. They later said it is now a matter to take up with the manufacturer "Garmin". I called Garmin and they said that they have received many other complaints from other customers about factory outlet stores, and that factory outlet store is just a retailer of their products and that it should be taken...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category E-Shopping

Factory Outlet Store - Unfair Practices

Posted: 2011-07-08 by    Roster
I bought a set of brand new wireless earphones and FactoryOutletStore sent me a used devise with (i am not exaggerating) ear residue in the ear plugs (see attached pictures) then they put the burden of the sipping on me to send the devise back to them.

I would do it but after reviewing the previous complaints I would be screwed again if the repeat the mistake or make a new one.

They were rude when I called them and verry arrogant explaining me that I only had two options and both required that I paid for the shipping of the devise back to them....

Factory Outlet Store - Lost? Order

Posted:    LarryTPost
I ordered a battery for a Sony wireless phone. I received confirmation that the order was sent but I never received the order. There was no tracking number to track the shipment. I contacted Factory Outlet Stores via email and didn't receive a response. I contacted them using their toll free number and was put on hold. After 15 to 20 minutes I explained my problem to an operator; she told to hold for a supervisor. I was put on hold again for another extended period before a supervisor talked to me. The supervisor assured me that a replacement battery would be sent that same day. I asked for...

Keyboard Spywares Used by Online Phishing Scams