logo

crefco financial group Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

crefco financial group - Ohio, Beachwood - Incorrect company complaints

Posted: 2013-03-04 by    CREFCO Financial Group
Incorrect company complaints... I am the president of CREFCO Financial Group and have not provided any services, or processed any loans, to any of the customers referring complaints of CREFCO Financial Group. My company is an Ohio based company that is not currently licensed to service any other states outside of the state of Ohio. My company is being confused with other companies of similar name and I ask that you confirm the location by the address and phone number and any other company logistics. Thank you for noting this correction, and feel free to visit my website, or contact CFG direct at...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Ohio, Beachwood Complaint category Other

crefco financial group - business practices

Posted: 2013-01-05 by    Kimberly Lark
This company was my first experience with getting a home loan. I should have shopped around but was in a hurry to move on a house. They stated to me on the phone and through email that the whole process from acceptance of offer from seller to final closing was 45 days. We are over a month past that now and still no end in sight. I should mention it was a USDA loan with a guaranteed no money down. We are over a thousand dollars in the hole with earnest deposit and home inspection which I was told, in writing, would be 350-400 dollars and turned out to be 500. The company was very thorough in giving...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Loans

The Stanford Fraud Case