logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
Wrinkle Acres Dog Kennel **KAREN WILSON**
Bad bad bad dog breeder for akc!
2. (17 mins ago)

Credo Mobile Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Credo Mobile - Billing switcheroos

Posted: 2011-06-14 by    jonpgh
After two years of having to call almost monthly regarding billing, switching to different calling plans, and getting charged more money for less service, I am done with them. Since they are a 3rd party to Sprint, they will not make adjustments to any bill whatsoever. Switching back to Verizon tomorrow. Don't use Credo....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Mobile/Cellular Service Providers

Credo Mobile - Excessive packaging

Posted:    Kim65
The amount of packaging used to ship a tiny phone is absurd. A phone box that measured only a few inches in each dimension was shipped in a box that was big enough for 5 phones. I understand needing to insulate the package a little when you ship it, but the amount of wasted space in using such a large shipping box was absurd, especially for a company that says it has a long history of fighting for the environment....

Credo Mobile - California - Customer Service and phones.

Posted:    Peacecat
For years I raved about Working Assets and Credo and now all I can say is stay away, terrible customer service and policies. They offered me a new phone so I took it, it did not work, they sent me another it did not work, they sent me a third, all the same phone with the same problem it did not work, then when I said let me get a different phone, no you can't because you already had 2 this year, this of course was true I had them for a day and the wasted time having to mail them back, so I am still using the tired old phone I got two years ago when they still had phones that worked and good...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, California Complaint category Mobile & Cell Phones

5 Reports Tracking You