logo

That's Scrap Inc.
Silver bullet cutter
3. (44 mins ago)
OurTime.com
I cannot find a way to reach this company aside from emails
4. (1 hr 7 mins ago)
CitiBank
Fraud
5. (1 hr 22 mins ago)
robecart.com
I just wanted to make a comment on how happy I am with Robecart.

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Castle Dental Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Castle Dental - Texas, Houston - Braces and Money

Posted: 2012-01-08 by    babycare
The castle denta on northwest frwy and surrounding areas are con artist they will take your moneey fail to work with you and leave
you with your mouth messed up Zara is a liar she is sneaky and crooked. I was told different stories by her and made out none of it was true. She is a criminal and a bad asset to the company do not go to castle dental in houston, kirby they are all scam artist out for your money especially the northwest office and kirby they are dangerous....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Texas, Houston Complaint category Dental Services

Castle Dental - Texas, San Antonio - high price rip off

Posted:    missing teeth
DENTAL CUSTOMERS BEWARE!!!
I have HMO dental coverage and this was the office close to my home that I picked from the list of approved companies.
I went in with a tooth that was giving me trouble and was floored when I was told what it would cost me to get it fixed. I had to ask the person " these are the charges after dental coverage?" They told me that they would remove the filling, preform a root canal, place the filling and place a crown and the cost with insurance would be almost $1300. What an outrage!!! I also inquired about a standard cleaning and the dental asst....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Texas, San Antonio Complaint category Dental Services

Castle Dental - Texas, Cedar Park - Dentures

Posted:    cgs
Castle Dental has had numerous complaints against them which has come to light, using same disposable instruments on patients over & over mixing up dentures on patients, giving women men's dentures huge teeth!! The T.V. commercial where the old man & woman mix up their dentures, they must have gone to Castle Dental, , Beware stay away from these idiots! They will ruin your teeth!...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Texas, Cedar Park Complaint category Dental Services

The Lice Lady's Tips to Keep Your Child Lice Free