logo
search

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Poshfairytail
Sick puppies, not teacup as advertized
2. (4 mins ago)

Go to Castle Dental:    Twitter  Facebook

Castle Dental Complaints & Reviews

Castle Dental - Texas, Houston - Braces and Money

Posted: 2012-01-08 by    babycare
The castle denta on northwest frwy and surrounding areas are con artist they will take your moneey fail to work with you and leave
you with your mouth messed up Zara is a liar she is sneaky and crooked. I was told different stories by her and made out none of it was true. She is a criminal...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Texas, Houston Complaint category Dental Services

Castle Dental - Texas, San Antonio - high price rip off

Posted:    missing teeth
DENTAL CUSTOMERS BEWARE!!!
I have HMO dental coverage and this was the office close to my home that I picked from the list of approved companies.
I went in with a tooth that was giving me trouble and was floored when I was told what it would cost me to get it fixed. I had to ask...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Texas, San Antonio Complaint category Dental Services

Castle Dental - Texas, Cedar Park - Dentures

Posted:    cgs
Castle Dental has had numerous complaints against them which has come to light, using same disposable instruments on patients over & over mixing up dentures on patients, giving women men's dentures huge teeth!! The T.V. commercial where the old man & woman mix up their dentures, they must...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Texas, Cedar Park Complaint category Dental Services

Consumer Protection Official Offers Garage Sale Safety Tips