Bizrate Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Bizrate - California, San Francisco / BOGUS CO. DON'T BUY ANYTHING

Lh
L. Hayashi on 2013-05-20
Given a phone #877-340-6783. That they say 'has been disconnected temporarily' or 'all circuits are busy, please try again later' But of course, no one is EVER available. Cannot cancel the 'continuous service' and we are charging you MORE MONEY now. BAD BAD BAD ...they say I can get a refund, but how do I do it if they never pick up their phone????

Bizrate / Joke service

An
Anz on 2011-07-26
I tried to order online from Apex a motorcycle battery. BizRate popped a window up at the very beginning with a survey asking how I felt about Apex. How would I know? I had never dealt (and never will again) with Apex. I couldn't get past the survey to order until I filled out their worthless survey. Apex lies about shipping the next day. It's been three weeks now and I'm told it will be another month. I asked for my money back and all they will do is give me a credit on my account. I'll never deal with these idiots again. What good is a credit?

Bizrate - North Carolina, Wilmington / automatic renewal of mag subscriptions

Fr
Fria on 2011-07-23
After contacting my bank for info regarding 3 overpriced, unwanted, never requested magazine subscritions (the bank will follow up as needed), I contacted the magazine publishers subscriptions departments, then the company that actually processed them, and THEN finally learned that BizRate was the "outfit" that had sent me complimentary subscriptions for answering a survey; these subscriptions expired, and thenBizRate had authorized automatic renewal at the FULL PRICE for another year for all 3, without notifying me that the subscription was due for renewal. According to the subscription...

Bizrate / Bad service

Ml
mllm on 2011-06-03
I ordered a chair from you and it arrived with a broken part. What ensued was e-mails sometimes answered after a few days, sometimes not. After more than a month the situation seems resolved. Most of my correspondence was with Andre Bernard, some w. chat. I don't know if Andre is overworked, incompetent, in need of training or what, but an e-mail or two telling me what was going on would have shortened or eliminated my annoyance. I am a long time satisfied customer with Sierra Trading Post, and perhaps they could help. But I am unlikely to ever become your customer again.

Bizrate / Misrepresentation

Ks
Ksock on
The best way to tell these guys are lying is to read anything they put on their website. If one of their providers says in stock ready to ship its a lie. If one says, free shipping, its a lie. If one says easy returns, its a lie. I have twice used this company's website to buy something and been ripped off. I have complained through their survey about the poor, no nonexistent, service I have gotten. BEWARE - don't fall for anything their selling because it is a bunch of BS.

Bizrate - Florida, Jacksonville / missrepresentation

Da
I made a purchase from Absolute Bird Control, Inc on 6 Apr 2010; at the end of my purchase was this : " Please take a moment to rate your shopping experience at Absolute Bird Control and you'll receive a Special Thank You valued at $100, just $2 for processing . I thought something might be suspicious here so I began to back track to undo the questions I had answered and terminate the survey, but when I tried, it took me back to page one of the survey and the page was different than the one I statred on. The top read " Please review your responses on this page. One or more question...

Bizrate - Virginia, Hampton / Overcharged for magazines

Ni
I was suppose to get 4 free magazines( for filling out a survey for shopping at Inksmile.com) for S&H of 2.00 each, but my credit card was charged 43.oo, 57.00, 22.00, & 26.00. Juanita Fuller (DONSN2000@aol.com)

Bizrate / False Representation

Bizrate baited me by saying I would get $100.00 if I filled out their survey. After I filled out this survey, I was switched to an offer to subscribe to four magazines "for free." But they weren't free. They were $2.00 each. And THEY WERE AUTOMATICALLY RENEWING, (at much higher prices.) I know from past experience that it is almost impossible to get this type of arrangement cancelled. Bizrate is highly unethical and I will think several times before I buy through them again.

Bizrate - Virginia, Marion / falxe magazine order

Pa
The company TWX 36 WWJK operating on behalf(according to them)BizRate-Took it upon themselves to order 4 magazines for me. Go into my bankaccount. Takeout funds to cover same. Then tell me it would 72 hours to refund these funds. I told a supervisor Ashley Brown to cancel 2 magazines that they were getting ready to charge me for. At no time did they say that the items were ordered by me. Only that this was something offered. I consider this stealing. The phone number for TWX is 1-800-205-9198 be prepared to go thru a machine. Just keep hitting the O button to get a person. Iam livid about the highhanded manner in which these crooks acted.

Bizrate / Bite and switch scam!

I (and i am not alone, google it) finished a purchase at UGGAustralia.com and when i completed my transaction a popup came up (very professional looking, not a bad advertisement) claiming it was doing a survey for ugg's website. it stated that if i completed the online survey i would be rewarded with $100 worth of magazine subscriptions, free if i just paid $8 for the shipping fees. there was no fine print to read because i read it all. no where did it say you would be charged full price for these magazines. i completed my magazine selections and by the next day i had been charged the $8...
Contact Us

Perfect Food Company Scams!
Perfect Food Company Scams!
more videos More Videos