Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

1 800 Loan Mart Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

1 800 Loan Mart - California - In Bed With Money Gram

Posted: 2011-08-23 by    HopefullynotHomeless
My husband and I turned to 1800 loan MArt out desperation to not end up Homeless. When we tried to pay off the loan early (to avoid more of the DAILY interest charges) we were forced to go through Money Gram (and pay an additional fee) because they do not accept payments over $500 online. I wonder how much of a kick back they get from Money Gram for sending them so many customers. 1 800 Loan Mart preys on desperate people who no other options. BEWARE!!!...

1 800 Loan Mart - California, Encino - Harassing Debt Collectors (Title Loan)

Posted: 2011-04-01 by    margaret hart
I am looking for other people who have been victims of 800 Loan Mart in the past year. I made the poor choice in taking out a title loan from them. I have been harassed on many levels. My car has been repoed unlawfully. Loan Mart has been unlawfully doing business for years and they need to be stopped.

I am lucky enough to have an attorney that is filing a class action lawsuit against them. Anyone out there PLEASE contact me ASAP. We are looking for more victims to get them help also.

Please e-mail me at margarethart58@hotmail.com This law suit will be filed within...

Fireworks and Kids Safety