Award Notification Commission [ANC] Logo

+1 (913) 338 1823 5 6

Award Notification Commission [ANC] Complaints & Reviews

Award Notification Commission [ANC] - Kansas, Kansas City / Winning $2,000,000

Reviewer70073 on 2016-02-01
Stated I won $1, 327, 940 in one check or $2, 000, 000. Over a 30 year anuity.all I had to do is submit an$11.89 anuity fee. The address is a P.O. Box 2905 Kansas City Kansas. 66110. I just receive this letter in the mail, I have not responded. Take care of this miss.

Award Notification Commission [ANC] / False allegation of winning $2,000,000.00

Reviewer38245 on 2016-01-18
Received an official looking document regarding an award of $2, 000, 000.00. It also said in bold print " A purchase is not necessary and will not improve odds of winning." I am currently playing games on Publishers Clearing House which I believe is a valid game for winning prizes. PCH...

ANC Award Notification Commission - Kansas, Kansas City / Mail award letters fraud

Reviewer69116 on 2015-12-23
I am reporting this letter I got from Albert Zuckerway, Director of Awards at Award Notification Commission, PO Box 2905, Kansas City, Kansas. It is regarding award in the amount of $2, 000, 000.00. It is asking for a check in the amount of $ 17.89. These people need stopped and...

Award Notification Commission - Kansas, Kansas City / Appears you have won 2 million, asks YOU for money to process it.

Reviewer14563 on 2015-12-22
The address is PO Box 2905 Kansas City KS 66110-2905. I received an "Official Declaration of Certified Award", which really got my hopes up. It's looks hand checked, judges stamps---they go to a lot of trouble to make it look like you are in the inner circle of winners. I have been...

Award Notification Commission [ANC] - Kansas, Kansas City / ANC Control No. Must be established officially by DOCUMENT EXAMINER

Reviewer91382 on 2015-12-09
You, my name, we're contacted by Mr John McNabb confirming that the sum of 1, 000, 000.00 - One Million Dollars would be paid to you contingent upon if your ANC Control No. being officially established as a match for the winning number. With your submission of form 1060A and ANC Control...

Award Notification Commission [ANC] - Kansas, Kansas City / They claim i having the winning # and for 12.99 i can claim funds up to 2million dollars.

Reviewer10641 on 2015-12-03
I live in Mass. and received an award letter from the ANC today 12/3 stating if i send them $12.99 i can claim up to 2million dollars in prize money..I checked on line, and discovered this site..I knew this was to good to be authentic..And asked myself WHY ME!! Companies like this should...

Award Notification Commission [ANC] - Kansas, Kansas City / Promise of award

Reviewer21975 on 2015-11-27
I received a letter from Commissioner of Judging-Processing division, ANC, PO Box 2905, Kansas City, KS. I stated I had won $1, 230.945 or $2, 000, 00. But they required $12.99 to be sent back within 7 days. Clearly, this is a scam. The letter looks very official and even states at the bottom, "No purchase necessary."

Award Notification Commission [ANC] - Kansas, Kansas City / Official Form letter

Reviewer63416 on 2015-11-27
The letter said I had won $2, 000, 000.00 or lup sum $1, 230, 946.00 I Googled them after I sent my information unfortunately after sending them the cc information. Now I need to do a stop payment on the payment. So tired of these type people preying on good people who have their hopes up.

ANC Award Notification Commission - Kansas, Kansas City / Asking for money in order to receive 2 million dollar prize

Da
danelady51 on 2015-11-26
I received a two page letter informing me that I had won 2 million dollar prize and all I had to do was send in an acquisition fee of 12.99 to receive it. Nowhere does it state where this Commission is located except to say Midwest, United States of America. They enclose a "fake check"...

Award Notification Commission [ANC] - Kansas, Kansas City / Official Form of Tender No 13570

Bk
BKReece on 2015-11-21
November 21, 2015 Corporate on Record filing Office Judges Seal I just received a letter telling me that I have won $1, 230, 946.00. In addition I have an addendum Premium Offer of $2, 500.00 gift certificate for up to 75% off WONrewards.com online merchandise and service offerings. An...

Award Notification Commission [ANC] - Kansas, Kansas City / Contest, awards, lotteries

Reviewer87719 on 2015-11-19
Please make them stop sending letters and getting rich off of people sending in 12.49. Do you realize how many people really think they won something. Probably taking there last dollar to pay them. To be dissappointed and this should not be allowed. As many years as people have complained it still goes on. Really, whats up with that.

Award Notification Commission - Kansas, Kansas City / Official Declaration of Certified Award and Provision of Payment

Reviewer60720 on 2015-11-02
On Nov 2, 2015 I received mail with notification. It looks very authentic except for Premium Off FEE DUE FOR DELIVERY $11.89 by cash, check or money order. Also referred to as an "acquisition fee". Return address: ANC - World Headquarters Midwest PO Box 2905 Kansas City, KS 66110

Award Notification Commission - Kansas, Kansas City / Notification of cash winner

Lu
LUBICA77 on 2015-10-27
These people are sending award winning notifications in exchange people must send 12.99 and also a receipt for purchase at WONrewards.com. This is a SCAM. People sending money and receipt of purchase and there's no prize to claim. Their address is P.O. BOX 2905, KANSAS CITY, KS 66110. Thank God I looked it up before doing anything.

Award Notification Commission - California, Los Angeles / Forwarding dishonest information

An
AngelofGod18 on 2015-08-27
I received a letter that seems official for ANC. The letter stated that I was awarded 1, 230, 946.00 cash, which I could accept as a lump-sum or 30 years cash annuity of 2, 000, 000.00. If I accept yearly payment, I will receive $ 66, 667.00 for 30 years. I was very skeptical, so I did a search of ANC to find out that the information is a scam.

Award Notification Commission - Illinois, Lee's Summit / Failure to pay up awards

Sa
Sandra Diaz on 2015-08-13
As many many more I am assuming, had big hopes of winning a sizeable amount of money, in this case, any amount of money. They send letters and letters, making it seem as if you have already won cash, what you are paying for are preparation document fees. HOG WASH! I am sick and tired of...

ANC Award Notification Commission / Letter of a chance to win $2,000,000.00 dollars

Jw
jwr36 on 2015-05-27
I received a letter stating that I was eligible to enter a sweepstakes for the prize money of $2, 000, 000.00. The letter states that "at this time, the ANC tradition of selecting a delivery option valuable to you personally is requested for your securement by our Premium Offer...

Award Notification Commission - Hawaii, Pukalani / official award funds

Ka
Kathy Rich on 2015-02-27
REF, of this letter AWARD SERIES 17A TOTALAWSRD AMOUNT: $2, 000, 000.00 THE WINNER OPTION A, if selectedby the winner shall consist of annuity to be paid asfollows: Annual installment check of 66, 667.00 each for 30 consecutive years (Cumulative $2, 000, 000.00) THe winner optionB, if...

Award Notification Commission / Certified Award

Ta
Tammy Eggleston on 2014-10-28
Official Declaration of CERTIFIED AWARD and Provision of Payment notification. This is a Scam. Do not send money or bank account information.

Award Notification Commission / notification of possible prize winnings

Jo
Jo Ann Owens on 2014-09-24
Have gotten a few notifications of possible winning of 2 million dollars but always required to send a processing fee. I sent the fee the last two notices but just got another one and again they asked for a higher processing fee. I am not sending anymore. Jo Ann Owens

Award Notification Commission / asking for money to enter a sweepstakes

Ro
Rose scott on 2014-09-23
The company asks you for 12.99 payable to the office of the anc to enter . An acquisition fee for Premium offer to process the sweepstakes entry. it is nothing but a scam.

Contact Us

Virtual Doctor Visits - Medical Savings?
Virtual Doctor Visits - Medical Savings?
more videos More Videos