logo

Otel.com
Refund
3. (11 mins ago)
xantatech.com
They needed only my money
4. (19 mins ago)

California
Customer Care

Go to Ask.com:    Twitter  Facebook

Ask.com Complaints & Reviews

Ask.com - This was a complete waste of time.

Posted: 2012-10-23 by    Lufike
On October 17, 2012 I contacted a website called Ask.com to find out information regarding a “Kindle” book reader. I was charged $30.00 on my debit card from Ask.com for their assistance. This item was given to me by a friend and I was attempting to change the owners information...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Services

Ask.com - I've found it to be particularly lacking in terms of pictures

Posted: 2011-02-15 by    Saaken
It's pretty good, as compared to some other search engines I've tried. However, it can't hold a candle to Google. I've found it to be particularly lacking in terms of pictures. Google should definitely be your 1st choice....

Ask.com - Beware of Ask.com

Posted:    Ron Houston tx
Beware of Ask.com, if you use them they may install a program on your computer that constantly redirects websites you are viewing to Ask.com. It seems to be a very hard program to get rid off. I have spent hours trying to figure out how to get it off my computer with no success. Some sites I...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Providers

Avoid Phishing that Claims to Be from IRS