logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Vodacom Top Up 49 S for RMCS
Registration for service without requesting such service
2. (0 mins ago)
Transglobal Express
fake parcel
5. (26 mins ago)
3Psychics.com Scam FRAUD Spell Rip Off Spellcaster Crime Gang 1-877-398-0778
3Psychics.com took my money and stopped answering my calls!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Revitol Logo

Revitol

Customer Care
Phone:+ 1 (818) 303-9260

Revitol Complaints & Reviews

Revitol - I have cancelled 3 times and it still keeps coming and charging my credit card I even sent it back

Posted: 2015-01-15 by    bspiers
I have tried to discontinue this product, by even sending it back to company they keep sending it and charging my credit card. They get you and then they don't care...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Cosmetics

Revitolanti Aging Moisturizing Cream With Phytoceramides - England, Suffolk, Newmarket| - Not required any more

Posted: 2014-11-19 by    M Cole
I do not want to be sent anymore Revitol anti aging cream thank you. The sample pot was sufficient to see that it did not do what it is expected to do ....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United Kingdom, England|Suffolk, Newmarket| Complaint category E-Shopping

Revitol - Erroneous charges

Posted: 2014-05-28 by    Betty Hughes
I ordered a free sample from this company, "Revitol". All I had to pay was shipping and handling, "$10.98". There was no mention from this company that they would keep my card information to charge me for future products and I would not and did not authorize. The erroneous...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Health & Beauty

Revitol Anti Aging - Do not buy from this company

Posted: 2014-05-19 by    tookforafool
Do not order anything from this company. I ordered some dermology skin care products and was offered a free trial of the revitol anit aging product. They charged me $75 for this free trial stating and set me up on a standing order to ship every month without my consent. Even though they state...

Healthbuy.com Revitol C - 6 - Hawaii, Honolulu - Incomplete Supply - 4 items instead of 6

Posted:    Marisela JD
According to ther promotion on their website, by buying 4 bottles of Revitol, I would get 6 (2 free).
But when my package arrived, there were ONLY 4 bottles -- not 6 as I was told on their website and also over the phone. So, I placed my order via their website, and the next day, I got...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Hawaii, Honolulu Complaint category Health & Beauty

Consumer Credit Card Consolidation Fraud