logo

Barnes And Noble
Unauthorized membership renewal charges
2. (2 mins ago)
safeway PC help
false and encryption web browser hacking
3. (6 mins ago)

Phone:+ 1 (818) 303-9260

Revitol Complaints & Reviews

Revitol Anti Aging - Did not get or order

Posted: 2015-04-02 by    Being ripoff
I have not received any thing from this company or people I started to then took my name out before it was sent I thought, so you all have a way to keep my information without my consent or approval, I never received anything from you all this should be illegal and I am going to report you to...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Health & Beauty

Revitol - I have cancelled 3 times and it still keeps coming and charging my credit card I even sent it back

Posted: 2015-01-15 by    bspiers
I have tried to discontinue this product, by even sending it back to company they keep sending it and charging my credit card. They get you and then they don't care...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Cosmetics

Revitolanti Aging Moisturizing Cream With Phytoceramides - England, Suffolk, Newmarket| - Not required any more

Posted: 2014-11-19 by    M Cole
I do not want to be sent anymore Revitol anti aging cream thank you. The sample pot was sufficient to see that it did not do what it is expected to do ....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United Kingdom, England|Suffolk, Newmarket| Complaint category E-Shopping

Revitol - Erroneous charges

Posted: 2014-05-28 by    Betty Hughes
I ordered a free sample from this company, "Revitol". All I had to pay was shipping and handling, "$10.98". There was no mention from this company that they would keep my card information to charge me for future products and I would not and did not authorize. The erroneous...

Revitol Anti Aging - Do not buy from this company

Posted: 2014-05-19 by    tookforafool
Do not order anything from this company. I ordered some dermology skin care products and was offered a free trial of the revitol anit aging product. They charged me $75 for this free trial stating and set me up on a standing order to ship every month without my consent. Even though they state...

Healthbuy.com Revitol C - 6 - Hawaii, Honolulu - Incomplete Supply - 4 items instead of 6

Posted:    Marisela JD
According to ther promotion on their website, by buying 4 bottles of Revitol, I would get 6 (2 free).
But when my package arrived, there were ONLY 4 bottles -- not 6 as I was told on their website and also over the phone. So, I placed my order via their website, and the next day, I got...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Hawaii, Honolulu Complaint category Health & Beauty

Health Insurance for College Grads