logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (20 mins ago)
Balfour.com
Balfour's website is useless!
2. (30 mins ago)
Thrive Extreme Health
Seller didn't inform to cancel subscription
3. (35 mins ago)

Latest Questions

Questions › Consumer Collection Advocates

Consumer Collection Advocates

Asked: 2012-06-08 by   ARVoss
a company that recoups money from timeshare scams and other companies that say they are going to help you to get your money back. Also, work at home scams. Is this company legitimate?
Answers Scam & Fake Checks
Share with others:   Digg it!  Del.ici.ous  Yahoo My Web  Share on Twitter  Facebook My Web

Answers

9th of Jun, 2012 by   CEMV
I'd go through your Attorney General' office first. Maybe even a threat to do so will change their tune...
 20th of Jun, 2012 by   cldr7mario@yahoo.com
it's just another scam artist to get you to pay them $$ to try to get other $$ from someone you gave it to - and then you don't get any $$
just more scam artists contacting you because now you are proven to be sucker that gives $$ to a stranger to try to collect $$ owed you
if you want
you can send me $$
i'll try to colelct for you
 20th of Aug, 2012 by   dennisSdCCA
Consumer collection advocates is a company that primarily helps senior citizens whom have been defrauded by numerous telemarketing scams.

Consumer collection advocates has never had any consumer complaints. We pride ourselves in stopping people from repeatedly paying fraudulent companies money over the phone.

We actually give our customers ongoing protection and counseling. Everyday we get calls from our customers asking us to check out other companies who are trying to take money from them again.

If you feel that you might have been victimized feel free to call our toll free number at 800-584-0803. We will be glad to give you advice, or answer any questions you may have.

5th of Mar, 2014 by   tonymanafraido
its funny how I'm Denis and I didn't do that.

Post your Answer