Dorrance Publishing Logo

Dorrance Publishing

Dorrance Publishing Co., Inc.
701 Smithfield Street Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Customer Care
Phone:1-800-695-9599
Fax:(412) 288-1786
Dorrance Publishing has been pioneering publishing services for almost 100 years. The company will work with you to customize a publishing package – including production, promotion and distribution.

Go to Dorrance Publishing:    Twitter  Facebook  LinkedIn Google+ Youtube

Dorrance Publishing Complaints & Reviews

Dorrance Publishing Company - Fees

Posted:    Ripped Off Author
When i was a child, I was the outcast of the school, nobody would talk to me and they always ignored me. These terrible memories inspired me to write about it. When I saw that Dorrance will review and publish your book for free, i turned to them. I went through the long process of writing my...

Dorrance Publishing Company - Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh - Fraudulent company

Posted:    Susan
Dorrence found me by a manuscript that I sent in to be copyrighted. After they viewed my manuscript I was contacted by mail. They stated that they would like to publish my book. I was very excited immediately I sign on the dotted line. And sent in 500.00 dollars to get my book started.

Dorrance Publishing Company - Misleading and unsolicited letter

Posted:    Dee
For novice authors who may not be aware of services that research publishing companies and watchdog authentic publishers, the receipt of a personal, signed letter from a publisher is exciting, but one doesn't know until the third paragraph they are not a commercial publisher and it's...

Contact Us