logo

Light In The Box
SCAM
4. (2 hrs 12 mins ago)
Global Connect Cloud
No proof that my computer was hacked
5. (2 hrs 43 mins ago)
Robert Horne (aka Robert Sidney)
Con Artist - Fraudster - Scammer - Thief

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Dorrance Publishing Logo

Dorrance Publishing

Dorrance Publishing Co., Inc.
701 Smithfield Street Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Customer Care
Phone:1-800-695-9599
Fax:(412) 288-1786
Dorrance Publishing has been pioneering publishing services for almost 100 years. The company will work with you to customize a publishing package – including production, promotion and distribution.

Go to Dorrance Publishing:    Twitter  Facebook  LinkedIn Google+

Dorrance Publishing Complaints & Reviews

Dorrance Publishing Company - Fees

Posted:    Ripped Off Author
When i was a child, I was the outcast of the school, nobody would talk to me and they always ignored me. These terrible memories inspired me to write about it. When I saw that Dorrance will review and publish your book for free, i turned to them. I went through the long process of writing my...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Books

Dorrance Publishing Company - Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh - Fraudulent company

Posted:    Susan
Dorrence found me by a manuscript that I sent in to be copyrighted. After they viewed my manuscript I was contacted by mail. They stated that they would like to publish my book. I was very excited immediately I sign on the dotted line. And sent in 500.00 dollars to get my book started.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh Complaint category Products & Services

Dorrance Publishing Company - Misleading and unsolicited letter

Posted:    Dee
For novice authors who may not be aware of services that research publishing companies and watchdog authentic publishers, the receipt of a personal, signed letter from a publisher is exciting, but one doesn't know until the third paragraph they are not a commercial publisher and it's...

Understanding LIBOR