logo

3. (2 mins ago)
Club Intrawest
deceptive business practices
4. (8 mins ago)
Enterprise Financial Group, Inc (EFG)
Extended Warranty Scam
5. (13 mins ago)
Hudson and Marshall/Real Estate Auctions
To be Announced

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Zorpia.com Complaints & Reviews - This website sends unsolicited emails to young children and has highly suggestive and inappropriate photos of men and women

Zorpia.com Contacts & Informations

Zorpia.com

Posted: 2011-03-14 by    Pilgore

Zorpia.com
zorpia.com
This website sends unsolicited emails to young children and has highly suggestive and inappropriate photos of men and women, including notices that "Paul, 52 from Australia, is waiting to meet you." When you try to terminate the account, it sends friend requests to all of the email addresses in your directory. I have spent an hour trying to terminate my 8 and 10 year old childrens' accounts that were created by opening an unsolicited email.
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

16th of Mar, 2011 by   tempe 0 Votes
Same thing here. It basically stole in an unauthorized fashion all the contacts in my son's gmail accounts, set up a home page for him on zorpia.com, and continues to send out emails from him with a reply to of invitation@zorpia.com. Since he never created an account, they have no password on file to send so that we can delete the account. They ignore my emails to zorpia@gmail.com . How do we take action???
 5th of Jan, 2012 by   Mariyam Sultana 0 Votes
Hey this site has removed my profile photo 2nd time and after many efforts of mine its not uploading. Please help me.
 23rd of Dec, 2012 by   Christine Gates 0 Votes
23 Dec 2012. I answered an email thinking there was a message from my friend only to find myself on zorpia. Within a short time they have my photo, birth date and me on line as if I am a registered member. I DID NOT REGISTER. I DID NOT GIVE ANY PERMISSION FOR MY DETAILS TO BE ON THEIR WEBSITE. THEN somehow zorpia accessed my computer email list and emailed MY CONTACTS with the same unethical trap = An email saying I had left a message for them on this low life website. THEN my friends find themselves in the same unpleasant situation of being on their website with all their details and photos. SURELY THIS CAN NOT BE LEGAL !!!
 13th of Feb, 2013 by   michael calvin owens 0 Votes
I recieved an E-mail from Zorpia. When I opened it the E-mail was sent to all my contacts. Then a week later I got an E-mail from
Zorpia saying that one of my Contacts had joined Zorpia, the same contact they stole when they hacked into my Account.
 11th of Jun, 2013 by   sarah reintges 0 Votes
I'm very angry with this site that has stolen over 500 of my BUSINESS RELATED email contacts and not only sent them and invitation from "ME" to join their slimy site but now they are sending REPEAT emails to REMIND my contacts that I want to meet them at Zorpia! I am so very angry. The site should be dismantled by the authorities. ARE there any authorities, except for the ones who want to take our money to be on the internet??? I'm ready to scream.
 21st of Feb, 2014 by   ginnygingin 0 Votes
I am so MAD! I got a email from POF when I tried to open it, sent me to Zorpia I have never heard of this site and i do not want anything to do with it. They try and force you to use the site i will not use it. I will file a complaint with someone that can stop this crap!
 5 hrs 54 mins ago by   lingusharry 0 Votes
I am totally not concur with it that Zorpia is brimming with fake people groups and abusing emails . I get great administrations from it and that helped me part to make my social vicinity well. Yes there was an issue of messaging yet that is settled now so you don't need to stress over It .

Tips How to Save Money on Gasoline