logo

Posted: 2011-12-15 by    lost my money today

Scam

zedload.com
South Africa
I have just paid $1.99 to become a member, it turns out there is now way of canceling the membership. the only plausible way to stop any further payments is to report it to My Bank and possible cancel my credit card.
Comments South Africa E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

24th of Dec, 2011 by   qinyong 0 Votes
I was the same situation with you! Now I want to get refund back! How to do this?????
 5th of Jan, 2012 by   colo 0 Votes
i was about to sign up, but after you give your e-mail, it gives you the reality. that's it's not $1.99 for a life time. it's a whole lot more...
i'm glad i didn't give them any more details.
 7th of Jan, 2012 by   Inet.user 0 Votes
I have signed up and was not able to access the same downloads shown on the web browser
 7th of Jan, 2012 by   Inet.user 0 Votes
Downloads displayed from their search results are not accessable once you become a member. Beware of this site.. Do not sign up. there is no facility to unregister, also you can only have one customer support query active at any time. the system will not allow members to submit a second query while there is an active query pending. Beware Beware Beware.
 8th of Jan, 2012 by   Inet.user 0 Votes
The membership is advertised as $1.99...I unchecked all optional extras and my Visa debit card was debited $18.16... This is not a $1.99 membership..**** Beware***** $18.16 was debited..I have had to cancel my Visa card..Don't let this happen to you.** Beware****
 30th of Jan, 2012 by   Sigge 0 Votes
Ad 1, 99 for life. Real 39.95 for years. Impossible to contact for questioning.

Vegas Vacation Scam