logo

adoreinfotech.com
No support provided
4. (43 mins ago)
slimfitjackets.com
Bad services and rude rep
5. (46 mins ago)

ZBiddy, Florida Complaints & Reviews - unauthorized charge to my credit card

ZBiddy Contacts & Informations

ZBiddy

Posted: 2013-01-14 by    ROBBERS

unauthorized charge to my credit card

ZBiddy
Florida
There was a pop up add for a Ipad for 1cent. I clicked on the add to inquire and the site offered 25 free bids, It asked to register your credit card to receive the free bids and to have in the event you wanted to purchase something. I never even finished the registration before the page went blank and next thing I know I received an email thanking me for my purchase of 119.00. I called the company and the operator insisted I purchased this pack. I informed her I never agreed to any terms and conditions nor did I finish the information into the computer before I was charged 119.00. i didnt even have a chance to put in a password before they stole my money. This is FRAUD. DO NOT OPEN ANYTHING on this page or you will be charged. I will take this to the end to have resolved.
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Jan, 2013 by   John S. Roberts 0 Votes
I have been to many penny auction site but I found http://www.zbiddy.com to be the most trustful penny auction site.
 24th of Jan, 2013 by   Rupert C 0 Votes
I have been to zbiddy for more than a year now and I never got any unauthorized charges to my account. You should contact police and your credit card company for this fraud.
 24th of Jan, 2013 by   Rupert C 0 Votes
zbiddy never ask for credit card info during signup. How come the charge is placed?
 5th of May, 2013 by   ethanmilton 0 Votes
I understand your situation but I never faced such issue with Zbiddy.

Do It Yourself Car Diagnosis