logo

unauthorized charge

zbiddy
Texas
Phone: 972-822-1588 my phone #
I entered all of my credit card information as per your requeat, but then i changed my mind about purchasing your produst, so ( I DID NOT HIT THE SUBMIT BUTTON TO CONFIRM MY ORDER ON THE CREDIT CARD INFORMATION ), , but you charged me $60.00 anyway! I want this $60, 00 returned to my account!!! MY NAME IS DAVID CHILDERS< MY ADDRESS IS 3227 SAINT LO DRIVE, IRVING, TEXAS, 75060 MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS ( davidchilders66@yahoo.com ) IKNOW YOU HAVE MY CREDIT CARD BILLING INFORMATION BECAUSE YOU BILLED ME $60.00, SO YOU CAN TAKE THAT SAME INFORMATION AND ( UNBILL ME !!!) please send confirmation of refund via my e-mail address. THANK YOU!!
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

24th of Aug, 2011 by   officialzbiddy 0 Votes
As with other penny auction websites, to place bids and win products on Zbiddy, you must first register and purchase a bid package. The requirement to purchase bids is explicitly stated on the website and in the terms and conditions. If you were unaware that you were purchasing bids when entering your credit card information and selecting a package level, a ZBiddy Customer Service agent is in place to assist you with your concerns and can be reached at 1-888-406-6509 Monday thru Saturday from 8am to 12am EST.
 7th of Sep, 2011 by   John S. Roberts 0 Votes
David, I don't think they have any bot on their payment page. You must have clicked the button and thus the payment has went through. Zbiddy is a nice site and I won couple of products and got them shipped.
 8th of Sep, 2011 by   thestarisborn 0 Votes
Zbiddy is a good site, david. I won couple of items on this website and got them shipped
 1st of Dec, 2011 by   germanny 0 Votes
I registered with zBiddy and as part of the registration process they asked my credit card info. Foolishly I entered it, only to have them immediately charge my card $99 for 250 bids, which I did not authorize (or realize I was authorizing). Of course now they will not respond to customer service emails or on their Live Chat, so I suppose that money is just gone. Don't make this same mistake!
 21st of Dec, 2011 by   TDurfee -1 Votes
Actually, I have had to call in and pay for my wins ...I found the staff to be so helpful. if there is any issue with the bids and bidding theyreturned all my bids and gave me more for the inconvenience. My site does not work on my acct..and i have had to call in to pay, but that is the only thing that i see so far. I have to check my bank statements. See if what you say is true...Louisiana
 15th of Nov, 2012 by   Mary Schmidthans 0 Votes
My Paypal account was charged 99.00 of which I never signed up for nor ever purchased a single item. I have tried to address this situation directly with the company and still have not been credited for. I also was dually charged Bank Fees of 31.00 . I fully expect a
complete refund as I requested on several occasions with Paypal and First Hawaiian Bank. This disturbs me to the point where I have been locked out of my accounts. I am a single Mother on SSI Direct Deposit and have no ability to access any of my funds as the bank will get paid first and still leaving me in the red. This is among several similar situations amongst 1.95 overdraft cost me 31.00.
 3rd of Dec, 2012 by   dollydolly +1 Votes
Zbiddy.com is a legit site and the registration on the website is free. To purchase your bids, you will be required to pay $0.60 per bid and the bids come in packs of all sizes. It is advisable to read the website's terms and conditions thoroughly prior to choosing to participate.
 28th of Feb, 2013 by   anne87 0 Votes
Myself has won several auctions here. Zbiddy is a genuine penny auction site.
 8th of Apr, 2013 by   bellaollens 0 Votes
Zbiddy is truly a great site.
 15th of Apr, 2013 by   Florence Nightingale 0 Votes
David, There are lakhs of user on Zbiddy including me but I have never saw any such unauthorized charges on my card. You should contact their customer support 1-888-406-6509
 4th of May, 2013 by   martymiller 0 Votes
Sometime It's easy to win at Zbiddy.

The Hidden Fees in Your 401(k)

Latest Groups