unauthorized charge

Phone: 972-822-1588 my phone #
I entered all of my credit card information as per your requeat, but then i changed my mind about purchasing your produst, so ( I DID NOT HIT THE SUBMIT BUTTON TO CONFIRM MY ORDER ON THE CREDIT CARD INFORMATION ), , but you charged me $60.00 anyway! I want this $60, 00 returned to my account!!! MY NAME IS DAVID CHILDERS< MY ADDRESS IS 3227 SAINT LO DRIVE, IRVING, TEXAS, 75060 MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS ( davidchilders66@yahoo.com ) IKNOW YOU HAVE MY CREDIT CARD BILLING INFORMATION BECAUSE YOU BILLED ME $60.00, SO YOU CAN TAKE THAT SAME INFORMATION AND ( UNBILL ME !!!) please send confirmation of refund via my e-mail address. THANK YOU!!
Complaint comments Comments (24) Complaint country United States Complaint category Unauthorized Charges

24th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
As with other penny auction websites, to place bids and win products on Zbiddy, you must first register and purchase a bid package. The requirement to purchase bids is explicitly stated on the website and in the terms and conditions. If you were unaware that you were purchasing bids when entering your credit card information and selecting a package level, a ZBiddy Customer Service agent is in place to assist you with your concerns and can be reached at 1-888-406-6509 Monday thru Saturday from 8am to 12am EST.
 7th of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes
David, I don't think they have any bot on their payment page. You must have clicked the button and thus the payment has went through. Zbiddy is a nice site and I won couple of products and got them shipped.
 8th of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes
Zbiddy is a good site, david. I won couple of items on this website and got them shipped
 1st of Dec, 2011 by    0 Votes
I registered with zBiddy and as part of the registration process they asked my credit card info. Foolishly I entered it, only to have them immediately charge my card $99 for 250 bids, which I did not authorize (or realize I was authorizing). Of course now they will not respond to customer service emails or on their Live Chat, so I suppose that money is just gone. Don't make this same mistake!
 4th of Dec, 2011 by    -1 Votes
To place bids and win products on Zbiddy, you must first register and purchase a bid package. This process is standard across the penny auction industry and is not exclusive to Zbiddy. If you have questions about the registration process, or if you were unaware that you were being charged at the time of your purchase, please contact our Customer Service department at 1-888-406-6509. Our friendly agents are standing by to take your call and help resolve your issue. The Customer Service Desk hours are Monday through Saturday from 8am to 12am EST.
 21st of Dec, 2011 by    -1 Votes
Actually, I have had to call in and pay for my wins ...I found the staff to be so helpful. if there is any issue with the bids and bidding theyreturned all my bids and gave me more for the inconvenience. My site does not work on my acct..and i have had to call in to pay, but that is the only thing that i see so far. I have to check my bank statements. See if what you say is true...Louisiana
 21st of Dec, 2011 by    -1 Votes
I find zbiddy to be very people oriented . If you speak to someone about that charge I am sure they will take it off. I have had a few problems with my acct working properly and they have refunded me all my bids, given me more bids to compensate for the inconvenience. So far they seem to be OK.
 18th of Feb, 2012 by    -1 Votes
The VERY SAME thing happend to us. I put in my credit card information and it was instantly charged without even giving me the option to choose package or anything. I NEVER authorized this charge and WHAM, I checked my bank account and it was gone. It almost overdrew our account. I have already contacted my bank and am awaiting an answer. Meanwhile, I will try to get a hold of the company and see if they will resolve this problem peacefully. We feel totally used and this is the first time that we have ever had this type of experience where we were charged without our consent online.
 7th of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes
Contact ZBiddy at 1-877-403-6981 within 7 days of your first bid package purchase to get a refund.

According to ZBiddy’s guaranty, listed under their terms and conditions on their website, “All payments for bid packages are non-refundable except for any bid amounts remaining unused on the 1st bid package purchased by a user which qualifies for the ZBiddy guaranty as stated on the ZBiddy website. The refund will be available for 7 days from the date the user purchased its 1st bid package, provided that the user requests such refund from ZBiddy within such 7 day period.”

If you did not use any of your bids you are entitled to a full refund.

Do not allow ZBiddy’s customer support representatives to bully you around when you call to get a return on the bid package, which they charged you for without your consent anyway. The reps do not tell the whole truth on the phone when they state bid packages are non-refundable. Do not allow the reps to give you any sales pitches either. They will act like they are doing you a favor by telling you they will down size your bid package purchase for a cheaper price. Do not agree to this. Demand a return according to their own terms and conditions guarantee.

Never give ZBiddy any of your information. If you haven’t already made this mistake, never register or create an account on this website. The moment you give ZBiddy your credit card number, while simply creating an account, they immediately steal $60-$160 from you. They then try to make it look like you just purchased a bid package.

ZBiddy also sells your personal information, right away, to as many marketers as they can. The privacy policy on their website states they will use your information, “To allow you to receive other offers from non-affiliated third party companies and marketers. Send you marketing communications. Conduct research and analysis.” According to ZBiddy’s privacy policy the type of information they collect on you (and then share) is: name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, cell phone number, age, date of birth, gender, IP address, referring site, other information provided by you to company (I’m hoping against hope they are not also sharing my credit card number. I better close that account), and other technical information collected by the site’s servers.

I was receiving new types of telemarketing calls on my cell phone the very next day.

In my experience, ZBiddy is an illegitmate, fraudulent, scam of a website. They even run their company out of a building that looks like a storage unit in Miami, Florida. After ZBiddy stole $99 from me, I contacted a customer support representative and politely requested their mailing address. Attached is a seedy-looking photo of their address according to Google Maps.

I wish I had done my research before registering an account on ZBiddy’s website. Review after review shows that too many people have fallen victim to ZBiddy. This company needs to be shut down, and the owners need locked up. If you have been victimized by ZBiddy please go to the Federal Trade Commission website and file a complaint, https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov. On the top, right-hand side of that page, there is a link that states, “Click here to file a complaint with the FTC.” Click it. It only takes a minute to file the complaint. Let’s all unite to ensure that justice is served.
 4th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
You must first register & purchase a bid package to place bids and win products on Zbiddy. This process is standard across the penny auction industry. If you were unaware that you were being charged at the time of your purchase, please contact our Customer Service department at 1-888-406-6509.
 3rd of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes
Registration is free. But if you purchase bid package then you will be charged. This is the standard process across penny auction industry.
 31st of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
There are point of contacts for Zbiddy. You can contact their support team through CHAT, PHONE and EMAIL. Visit zbiddy.com
 11th of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes
Try to contact their team through phone or live chat.they are not fraud they will surely help you
 20th of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes
I received items that I won on Zbiddy including an iphone 4s. Contact their customer support.
 24th of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes
I believe you can be helped by their customer support no. is 1-888-406-6509.
 15th of Nov, 2012 by    0 Votes
My Paypal account was charged 99.00 of which I never signed up for nor ever purchased a single item. I have tried to address this situation directly with the company and still have not been credited for. I also was dually charged Bank Fees of 31.00 . I fully expect a
complete refund as I requested on several occasions with Paypal and First Hawaiian Bank. This disturbs me to the point where I have been locked out of my accounts. I am a single Mother on SSI Direct Deposit and have no ability to access any of my funds as the bank will get paid first and still leaving me in the red. This is among several similar situations amongst 1.95 overdraft cost me 31.00.
 3rd of Dec, 2012 by    +1 Votes
Zbiddy.com is a legit site and the registration on the website is free. To purchase your bids, you will be required to pay $0.60 per bid and the bids come in packs of all sizes. It is advisable to read the website's terms and conditions thoroughly prior to choosing to participate.
 25th of Jan, 2013 by    0 Votes
Seek help of their support team at 1-888-406-6509 for further assistance. zbiddy is running a nice customer support.
 25th of Jan, 2013 by    0 Votes
Seek their support help at 1-888-406-6509 Monday thru Saturday from 8am to 12am EST
 25th of Jan, 2013 by    +1 Votes
Zbiddy is not a fraudulent website. They're in this business for more than a year now. contact their customer support at 1-888-406-6509.

Zbiddy.com Logo Zbiddy.com