Ymax Communications Corp

4.95
YMAX
Las Vegas, Nevada
Phone: 7024217510
I have recieved numerous of calls from individuals using ymax communications corporation - fl identifying themselves as legal representatives willing to list charges against my social security number for loans recieved online. I have not recieved loans online and they would not give me any more infrmation about it except that it was through cash advance and the mans name was ray smith (With a heavy hindu - indian accent) . He demanded i resolve this issue by sending him $525. 00 to keep this out of court. At one point with a different name he said he was a representative of the bureau of law and investigation (Not identifying which bureau) . It seems amazing that a phone carrier can let scam artists like these operate by bouncing their numbers so they can not be traced and falsely identify themselves as government official representatives. But it happens! The last call i recieved was from a 904 area code in florida, prior to that was in san francisco, prior to that tampa bay area, prior to that worchester, ma. Wait just a minute ago a woman barely able to speak english called to say that i was selected to recieve $7500. 00 from the government by direct deposit to my account as an incentive for being good! Cant our government do better on these jacka**'s. Find them take their assets like they would any other us citizen and make themm pay restitution to those they scammed and incarcerate them in cuba or just deport their a**es back to their home country.
Complaint comments Comments (113) Complaint country United States Complaint category Collections Agencies

Comments

18th of Sep, 2009 by    0 Votes
Telephone voice skipping conversation breaksup.
 22nd of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes
when i make a call a test call respond, and i can't get any communication at all
 12th of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes

MagicJack.com - Would avoid this web site because of all the hype over a device that does not work properly
magicjack.com
Phone: 18002407162
epls8@aol.com

I order a magic jack over the phone (1800-240-7162) on 5-18-2010. $46.90 was deducted from my bank account on 5-18-2010. To date (6-12-2010), I have not received my order. I call the number and can't get anyone on the phone.
 26th of Aug, 2010 by    0 Votes

Ymax / MagicJack - Fraudulant Advertising
YMax/Magic Jack
Minnesota

I bought this and it woeked fine, but I was told that number porting would be available sometime in 2009. Then it was sometime this fall. Then it was by the first week of August 2010! and it still says that on their site, and it is still not available. I think it was a bait and switch scam. I think I'll be contacting the Attorney Generals office and I would encourage everyone else to as well. I haven't been able to use this because I do not want top change my phone number. I'm tired of being promised something that may never happen. I too have had plenty of conversations with there live agents and they aren't in America and know nothing.
 17th of Feb, 2011 by    +1 Votes
My wife was contacted by these people 30 minutes ago again, and 3 times while at work yesterday at which time she was unable to talk, very bad connections, but money was mentioned and she hung up..I immediately looked them up on melissa data and found them to be a landline in nevada, where else do they get away with illegal activities.. Anyway this is just my suggestion-if your credit is outstanding as ours is and you have had no Identity theft, Ignore them..I am going to call, if i can get through and cuss them out..Whats wrong with this world...
 24th of Feb, 2011 by     Best Advice +4 Votes
I am getting calls from the one in DC, saying they are with the DEA and that they have confiscated a package that I bought from Dominican Republic and they want $950...they even gave me a return number and tried to continue the scam...I am going to report them
 26th of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes

Ymax Corporation / MagicJack - Websites not live
Avitalweb

I renew my magicJack for 5 years but now I cannot use it. Try to check their website for technical support but it's not "live"
I managed to get Ymax Corporation's phone number but it's voice mail the whole day!!! Come on Daniel Borislow!

Ymax Corporation (magicJack)
5700 George Avenue
West Palm Beach, FL 33405
(561) 722-0433
Daniel Borislow
Chief Executive Officer
 30th of Jun, 2011 by    +3 Votes
My old employer called me today because a man saying his name is Officer Tom Jackson from the Harrison Law Firm with phone number #201-203-9996 saying he needed to reach me in regards to a fraud case I am suppose to be involved with. They have been calling me for the last 2 years and I have never taken a dime from anyone. I don't understand how these people get away with this sort of harrassment. I searched the same phone number on line and of course all I found are complaints about these people. I am overseas on business but as soon as I return to the states in 3 weeks I will be reporting them to the attorney general office in my state of Fl. SHAME ON THE US GOVERNMENT for not being more on top of these fraudulant companies. These people have the same phone number as they did 2 years ago. How is it that it has not caught up to them yet? ERRRR I am angry and I won't rest until something happens!
 2nd of Jan, 2012 by    +3 Votes
Ymax Corp is magicjack
 30th of Apr, 2012 by    +1 Votes
I also received a call from 404 462 0723 saying that they had papers to serve me I also receive dalls from 7572046330 4256708405 THESE ARE ALL FRAUDS I DO NOT OWE ANYONE AND IF I DID I WOULD NEVER EVER PAY A DEBIT COLLECTOR. I CALLED THEM BACK AND TOLD THEM STRAIGHT OUT I WILL REPORT THEM TO THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION THIS HAS STOPPED THE CALLS PULL YOUR CREDIT HISTORY TO MAKE SURE NO ONE IS USING YOU SS # AND TO CONFIRM THAT YOU OWE NO ONE. THES GUYS ARE CROOKS AND IF THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMSSION CONTINUES TO GET COMPLAINTS THESE CROOKS WILL GO TO JAIL
 2nd of May, 2012 by    +1 Votes
May, 2, 2012 @ 4:10PM PST
Just received a call from this number (775) 410-0242. They asked for my son by his first name. I told them he wasn't here (which btw is true, he's at work) & if I could take a message. No one answered. Then I asked who was calling & they hung up. So I decided to look them up online & "YMax Corp" & "YMax Communications" came up along with this site. Looks like they are up to NO GOOD, some kind of scam & preying on the young. Please beware & please warn your kids so they don't fall for this crap &/or scam.
 16th of May, 2012 by    +1 Votes
Our all family getting call from ymax 469-941-9538 that they are FBI agent and had a summan for some family member since last two weak
 5th of Jul, 2012 by    +2 Votes
I have had a similar experience originating from a phone # 518-7720618. The same person called several times, each time using a different name, claiming I was being taken to court for defaulting on a loan. I knew this was false information but when I tried to get attorney contact number, or relevant information, the man got nasty and disconnected. I hope people won't fall for this scam. It is very unsettling, as the phone number they contacted me on is unlisted.
 19th of Jul, 2012 by    +1 Votes
I was scammed by a man, Frank Benson. He said live in Euliss TX, phone number +17024900063. I have seen that this man don't live at the adress indicated and used a phone number of Ymax Communications in Nevada.
Now he is, I believe in Nigeria, but he said to be in Benin Republic, with the phone number +2348186760152.
 3rd of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes

YMax Communications - Majic Jack - Pending service support online chats never receive a reply
YMax Communications
uncertain
West Palm or Palm Beach
Florida
Phone: 800-???-????
majicjack.com

You get miles of runnaround on technical or regular business inquiries. Favorite on Chat Link, we will forward request/complaint higher up. Providing order # ; Email ID's ; Pasword cleared ; name ; etc., but never a reply for weeks/months till you give up. Twice discontinued purchased units W/3rd waiting in the wings on similar conditions. Occasionally a service is completed like " on when I feel basis ". Horrendous service from a Helpdesk connection.
Another Intl Time add request, pending since June 27, 2012...hvs
 19th of Nov, 2012 by    +1 Votes
the mans name was Eric Richardson and he told me i was approved for a loan and to show good faith i would need to obtain a prepaid card and put money on it and give him the number to secure the loan and i did, when i called him he hung up on me and had cleaned the card out of the money, he told me he was from capitol one bank. i got scammed at such a desperate time in my life and he stole the only money i had. how do i make a complaint?
 28th of Nov, 2012 by    +1 Votes
11-28-12
203-992-9765 (Conn.) is another number these morons are using. It was something unintelligible about a "civil" lawsuit. I told them the person was not at my (cell) number.
 18th of Dec, 2012 by    0 Votes
I looked up this #540-638-0249, it referenced YMax Communications Corp. landline from Harrisonburg, VA. They stated they recieved my # in a drawing that went on from Easter to Now. The drawing was supposedly from Walwart, Kmart, Best Buy (these are the only ones I could catch that he said and the only places I recognized myself. This was the first call I can recall receiving. Also, let them know I wasn't interested. They didn't even say my name, they referred to me as ma'am
 7th of Jan, 2013 by    0 Votes

Magicjack.com
magicjack.com

Purchased a standard magic jack on 10/29/2011 from RITE AID in Clayton, NC totaling $32.01. That does not include the additional years purchased which expire on 10/29/2014. Installed the item and it worked rather well while we lived in a single family residence however upon moving to an extended stay facility on 01/15/2012 we had nothing but problems and issues with incoming and outgoing calls breaking up badly. We got no resolve from magic jack for the numerous contact attempts and since we could not use the device when we called to CLOSE down the account on 01/04/2013 we got NO REFUND for the remaining subscription that did not expire until 10/29/2014 either. Would avoid this web site because of all the hype over a device that does not work properly.
 7th of Jan, 2013 by    0 Votes
the problem with 99% of MagicJacks are not with the device itself, but with the internet speed it is used on. If you were using it in an extended stay facility, immediately I would assume it was because their internet was not stable enough, or fast enough to properly operate MagicJack. Complete internet stability (no drop-offs) is required or it will seem like it isn't working.

I have been using MagicJack for years and have had 0 problems. But then again, my internet is fast and stable as well.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree