logo

Jump Up Media
Cold Call Scam
5. (50 mins ago)
Booking.com
never give your credit card details to booking.com

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Ymax Communications Corp, Las Vegas, Nevada Complaints & Reviews - ILLEGAL HARASSMENT

Ymax Communications Corp Contacts & Informations

Ymax Communications Corp

Posted:    chuck bradley

ILLEGAL HARASSMENT

YMAX
Las Vegas, Nevada
Phone: 7024217510
THESE PEOPLE ARE CALLING MY MOBILE NUMBER AND FALSELY CLAIMING THAT I AND MY WIFE STAYED AT A HOTEL IN VEGAS IN 2004 AND LEFT WITHOUT PAYING THE BILL.

I AM ON THE NATIONAL NO CALL LIST AND I AM REPORTING THEM TO THE STATE ATTORNEY. ANY FURTHER CONTACT WITH ME OR ANYONE THAT I KNOW WILL RESULT IN A LAWSUIT IN FEDERAL COURT.

PLEASE NOTIFY THEM THROUGH YOUR CONTACT.
Comments United States Collections Agencies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Sep, 2009 by   Troy Anderson 0 Votes

TELEPHONE STATIC WORD SKIPPING - Ymax Communications Corp

Telephone voice skipping conversation breaksup.
 22nd of Oct, 2009 by   Jose Antonio 0 Votes

does'nt work - Ymax Communications Corp

when i make a call a test call respond, and i can't get any communication at all
 17th of Feb, 2011 by   DottieD +1 Votes
My mother has been receiving threatening calls from Ymax Communications in Nevada. She is 83 years old and we complained to Police and local District Attorney. They are very nasty and threatening and she is upset by these calls. She (and other family members) have told them to stop calling. They want her credit card info but she is smart enought to know it is a scam. We are also on do not call registry and have also filed a complaint with them.
 17th of Feb, 2011 by   Charles V +1 Votes
My wife was contacted by these people 30 minutes ago again, and 3 times while at work yesterday at which time she was unable to talk, very bad connections, but money was mentioned and she hung up..I immediately looked them up on melissa data and found them to be a landline in nevada, where else do they get away with illegal activities.. Anyway this is just my suggestion-if your credit is outstanding as ours is and you have had no Identity theft, Ignore them..I am going to call, if i can get through and cuss them out..Whats wrong with this world...
 24th of Feb, 2011 by   KDelphi +1 Votes
I am getting calls from the one in DC, saying they are with the DEA and that they have confiscated a package that I bought from Dominican Republic and they want $950...they even gave me a return number and tried to continue the scam...I am going to report them
 30th of Jun, 2011 by   Yvoned212 +1 Votes
My old employer called me today because a man saying his name is Officer Tom Jackson from the Harrison Law Firm with phone number #201-203-9996 saying he needed to reach me in regards to a fraud case I am suppose to be involved with. They have been calling me for the last 2 years and I have never taken a dime from anyone. I don't understand how these people get away with this sort of harrassment. I searched the same phone number on line and of course all I found are complaints about these people. I am overseas on business but as soon as I return to the states in 3 weeks I will be reporting them to the attorney general office in my state of Fl. SHAME ON THE US GOVERNMENT for not being more on top of these fraudulant companies. These people have the same phone number as they did 2 years ago. How is it that it has not caught up to them yet? ERRRR I am angry and I won't rest until something happens!
 26th of Sep, 2011 by   DaleF +1 Votes
I have recieved numerous of calls from individuals using Ymax Communications Corporation-Fl identifying themselves as legal representatives willing to list charges against my social security number for loans recieved online. I have not recieved loans online and they would not give me any more infrmation about it except that it was through cash advance and the mans name was Ray Smith ( with a heavy hindu-indian accent). He demanded I resolve this issue by sending him $525.00 to keep this out of court. At one point with a different name he said he was a representative of the Bureau of law and investigation (not identifying which Bureau). It seems amazing that a phone carrier can let scam artists like these operate by bouncing their numbers so they can not be traced and falsely identify themselves as government official representatives. but it happens! the last call I recieved was from a 904 area code in florida, prior to that was in San Francisco, prior to that tampa bay area, prior to that Worchester, Ma. Wait just a minute ago a woman barely able to speak english called to say that I was selected to recieve $7500.00 from the government by direct deposit to my account as an incentive for being good! cant our government do better on these Jacka**'s. find them take their assets like they would any other us citizen and make themm pay restitution to those they scammed and incarcerate them in cuba or just deport their a**es back to their home country.
 2nd of Jan, 2012 by   bcoday +2 Votes
Ymax Corp is magicjack
 30th of Apr, 2012 by   Debra Hegmann +1 Votes
I also received a call from 404 462 0723 saying that they had papers to serve me I also receive dalls from 7572046330 4256708405 THESE ARE ALL FRAUDS I DO NOT OWE ANYONE AND IF I DID I WOULD NEVER EVER PAY A DEBIT COLLECTOR. I CALLED THEM BACK AND TOLD THEM STRAIGHT OUT I WILL REPORT THEM TO THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION THIS HAS STOPPED THE CALLS PULL YOUR CREDIT HISTORY TO MAKE SURE NO ONE IS USING YOU SS # AND TO CONFIRM THAT YOU OWE NO ONE. THES GUYS ARE CROOKS AND IF THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMSSION CONTINUES TO GET COMPLAINTS THESE CROOKS WILL GO TO JAIL
 2nd of May, 2012 by   Dazz_it +1 Votes
May, 2, 2012 @ 4:10PM PST
Just received a call from this number (775) 410-0242. They asked for my son by his first name. I told them he wasn't here (which btw is true, he's at work) & if I could take a message. No one answered. Then I asked who was calling & they hung up. So I decided to look them up online & "YMax Corp" & "YMax Communications" came up along with this site. Looks like they are up to NO GOOD, some kind of scam & preying on the young. Please beware & please warn your kids so they don't fall for this crap &/or scam.
 16th of May, 2012 by   qur +1 Votes
Our all family getting call from ymax 469-941-9538 that they are FBI agent and had a summan for some family member since last two weak
 5th of Jul, 2012 by   Virginia Drevlow +1 Votes
I have had a similar experience originating from a phone # 518-7720618. The same person called several times, each time using a different name, claiming I was being taken to court for defaulting on a loan. I knew this was false information but when I tried to get attorney contact number, or relevant information, the man got nasty and disconnected. I hope people won't fall for this scam. It is very unsettling, as the phone number they contacted me on is unlisted.
 19th of Jul, 2012 by   Renee35 +1 Votes
I was scammed by a man, Frank Benson. He said live in Euliss TX, phone number +17024900063. I have seen that this man don't live at the adress indicated and used a phone number of Ymax Communications in Nevada.
Now he is, I believe in Nigeria, but he said to be in Benin Republic, with the phone number +2348186760152.
 19th of Nov, 2012 by   ebonyk +1 Votes
the mans name was Eric Richardson and he told me i was approved for a loan and to show good faith i would need to obtain a prepaid card and put money on it and give him the number to secure the loan and i did, when i called him he hung up on me and had cleaned the card out of the money, he told me he was from capitol one bank. i got scammed at such a desperate time in my life and he stole the only money i had. how do i make a complaint?
 28th of Nov, 2012 by   Heywood Yablowme +1 Votes
11-28-12
203-992-9765 (Conn.) is another number these morons are using. It was something unintelligible about a "civil" lawsuit. I told them the person was not at my (cell) number.
 18th of Dec, 2012 by   12/18/12 0 Votes
I looked up this #540-638-0249, it referenced YMax Communications Corp. landline from Harrisonburg, VA. They stated they recieved my # in a drawing that went on from Easter to Now. The drawing was supposedly from Walwart, Kmart, Best Buy (these are the only ones I could catch that he said and the only places I recognized myself. This was the first call I can recall receiving. Also, let them know I wasn't interested. They didn't even say my name, they referred to me as ma'am
 23rd of Jan, 2013 by   Lynne in TN 0 Votes
Just got a call from this company stating my husband won 250, 000 in the Rhode Island Lottery. He would need to go to Las Vegas and sign the papers to get the money and also he would need to go to Walmart and get a visa check card for $240.00. They Guy said his name was John Berry, with the number of 208-779-7065 but the actual number that called in was 876-586-2481 and the caller id read JM Kingston. What a Scam this crooks have going on here!
 24th of Jan, 2013 by   LoriDawnS 0 Votes
So glad that I look up unknown numbers before I answer the call. If it's legit, I can call them back, otherwise why waste my time and minutes on garbage.
 25th of Jan, 2013 by   briatsunrise 0 Votes
This happened to me as well. The number comes up as 401-415-5517. His claimed name is Roger Wilson and he claimed to be with the Federal Trade Commission. He left a very threatening voicemail and told me that either myself or my attorney should return the call. When I looked this up it was the YMaxx Communication Corp in Providence, Rhode Island.
 25th of Jan, 2013 by   cindyw6 0 Votes
I have received calls at work, on my cell and now my home phone. They stated that they were from a law firm... I was scammed 8 years ago and NEVER again will I let this happen. The thing that scared me is this man has my social security number. The number he is calling from is 817-554-3539 looked it up and it is Ymaxx Communication. I am now writing the Federal Trade Commission.

Beware Pawn Shops