logo

CallReady.co.uk
Not recommended!
2. (4 mins ago)
jcappoc.com
My order is still in process and seller ignores me
3. (5 mins ago)
NY Biennale Art
Pietro Franesi
4. (50 mins ago)
Youth weekly Pay
Website is scam – don’t waste time
5. (55 mins ago)

Trailer Park
Rancho Cucamonga, California
Phone: Private Number
xtremescreens.net
The owner of this business name is Timothy Spence although he tells everyone his last name is Unruh.He claims he has a contractors licence and this is not true.He don't even has his business licence current for Xtreme Screens.It was last current and cancelled in 2005.Well what the hell has been going on during that time period?One thing you might be interested in is that he did time in prison and spent most of his time in the law library researching anything and everything.And because I have taken a stand to let the public know the truth about him and how he uses his company to scam money out of people, he (Timothy Spence) has told lie after lie about me from being a child molester to being a drug dealer.WARNING BEWARE he is a smooth talker and will scam you when you least expect it.
Comments United States Window & Door Installation
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

15th of Aug, 2012 by   iamvictorious 0 Votes
What actually is the "inner-net"?
 15th of Aug, 2012 by   iamvictorious 0 Votes
This is the complaint a customer filed with the BBB that he Tim Spence refused to refund his money.Why did he not refund this mans money? Because that was the plan to receive payment and not send anything in return, It, s easy money for him...at least until he messed with me and my friends and family.That idiot never planned for me BLASTING the truth about how he is a rip off on the www.

Complaint: Mailed *** ***** a check for $459.00 to initiate an order for stage banners after submission and approval of artwork. A couple of returned calls saying he had issues causing delays. Now no answer or return call on an active number and I never received any product or refund after numerous requests.

Desired Settlement: I want him to refund my money to my ****** account since I can trust this payment method.

Business Response:

Hello Ms. ********We have never been contacted that **** ****** was not happy with the product what i will do is replace his order for free as we do in writing.In ten years of business we have never had a problem at all, And im not sure why he has waited this long to contact us and then he contacts you to contact us.In any case i will replace his order but that is all we will do please phone me at ************ Thank you Mr.***** owner.
Consumer Response:

Better Business Bureau:

I have reviewed the response made by the business in reference to complaint ID *******, and find that this resolution would be satisfactory to me. I will wait for the business to perform this action and, if it does, will consider this complaint resolved.

Regards,

***** ******

I just want to clear up a few facts about his response. I have texted or called every 3rd or 4th day since 10/27 with no answers or call backs. I wrote the check on 9/13. He cashed it 3 days later. Just before you contacted him, I told him I filed a complaint and he finally answered that text with "Idle threats, Go F yourself". Then you contact him and suddenly I get a call. He also states that he didn't know I wasn't happy with the product, but I have NEVER received ANYTHING from him, even though he claimed to have printed the banners and next day aired them 3 times. Now they're gonna re-print them again ? He'd be into this 3X what I payed him. He also didn't know you'd forward his response to me because he claims to have sold the business and no longer has that # except that he signed the response with his name, that number and says OWNER. ???? I only wish that he would produce my product, but I have doubts that he CAN or WILL and I'm afraid I'll be continuing this next week or so. The guys not being truthful with either one of us. THANK YOU SOOO much for any help you have or will give me. ***** ****** ************
Consumer Response:

Better Business Bureau:

I have reviewed the response made by the business in reference to complaint ID *******, and have determined that this proposed action would not resolve my complaint. For your reference, details of the offer I reviewed appear below.

Ms. ******, I'm afraid I need your help again regarding this matter. Claim # *******. Your initial contact to this business netted me 2 phone calls from the owner. Mr. *****. He told me they would re-print and send the order. I asked for a phone call from the production department to confirm the details of my original order, because I knew they didn't have them or know what they were. I no longer have any confidence that I can get anything close to what I ordered in quality or in quality control. They MIGHT send me something to satisfy you and get you off them, but I doubt that satisfying me is a concern or option at this point. I really need to just get a refund since the only thing they've done so far is cash my check. 5 months ago. I have the address I sent it to also. **** **** ***** *** ***** *** *****. If that helps. During his last call he gave me his NEW #, but I checked it after and it isn't real. Of course. Doesn't surprise me. I don't know why he would ding his business cred over $459. I wanna make sure this guy's not scamming others. Thank you for anything you can do. Sincerely, ***** **
Regards,

***** ******

BBB's Final Determination: The business failed to resolve the complaint issues.

That's it folks! Timothy Spence the owner of Xtreme Screens is a LIAR.
 24th of Jun, 2013 by   timmy spence unruh 0 Votes
TO WHO EVER THIS PERSON IS GREAT JOB. I TO HAVE BEEN A VICTUM OF TIMMY SPENCE AKA UNRUH AND MANY OTHER NAMES. HE WILL BE ON TRIAL JULY 1ST @ 8:30 DEPT 5 NORTH COUNTY COURT HOUSE VISTA CA. FOR ASSAULT. THIS SCUM HAS CAUSEF SO MUCH PAIN TO MANY PEOPLE. I AM THE ONE WHO WENT AFTER HIM AND KNOW HIS BACKROUND BETTER THAN HIMSELF.MOTORHOME TRUCK NAVY SEAL SSGT US MARINES HOMES 450 K A YEAR TIMMY SPENCE YOUR A LIAR AND YOU WILL BE FOUND GUILTY NEXT MONDAY. AND BECAUSE OF YOUR VIOLENT PAST YOUR GOING TO JAIL FOR A LONG TIME. YOUR A COWARD LIAR AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT. AND I GOT YOU MR.AKA I GOT YOU.
 3rd of Jul, 2013 by   k909 0 Votes
I have not done businees with him, but heard his navy seals story and how he could do whatever he wants and could never be arrested. Do know that he was living in Devore in or around 2006.

Save for Retirement or Pay Down Debt?

Latest Groups