logo

Texas Holdem Poker
chips stolen
2. (22 mins ago)
Royal Elite
Misrepresentation at Sandos Royal Elite (SCAM)
3. (27 mins ago)

XM Radio

Posted:    againstXM

RIP OFF/HORRIBLE SERVICE

XM RADIO
What a rip off!! I activated my radio and NEVER received a signal. I called and was told I was getting an "Airplane" signal, which of course never made it to me (after the 7th call, I was informed that there wasn't such a signal). I have called them over 12 times now and still haven't received the refund I am due. I was put on hold for a very long time only to have to repeat the story to yet another person, she ended up hanging up on me. I am still in the process of "getting a refund" and I will not give up until I get the refund. This has been going on for over a month now and I expect it to continue but they will get tired of me and I WILL get my money back. I would recommend to save yourself the troubles and don't get mixed up with XM!
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

16th of Apr, 2009 by   Darken Ruhl 0 Votes
Try this for XM customer service: 1.877.967.4672

This is their corporate customer service number and you will be stunned how quickly they resolve a legitimate issue. No overseas call center foolishness here.

Good luck. There is salvation here!
 6th of May, 2011 by   Tony Santos 0 Votes
XM Radio is a rip off, when it comes for a refund. And when contract finishes the automatically renew your service without your consent. Now there is the new Sirius/XM so good luck if you made a contract and would like to transfer your Original XM Radio, you can't. Marketers and customer service will provide you a radio so you could stay with XM. Then if you cancell XM they will come up with refunding to debit card. It's already a month and no refund has hit account. Beware with this company, they are good con-artist toward not reimbursing, and each person from customer service, puts excuses and its a different story. Its good to have satelite, yet, they abuse customers by promises, lyes and getting your credit card, beware.

Can I Afford This House?