logo

Collect Pros
Collections scam
2. (32 mins ago)
Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator
Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly
3. (39 mins ago)
Sempercoons
No cat & no deposit refund
4. (40 mins ago)

xDating Contacts & Informations

Posted: 2012-11-02 by    Oliper

That site is HUGE SCAM

xDating
I signed up to Xdating web site.When I did that almost everyday some girl send me message and let me know that she's interested on me.Then I upgrade myself to premium member and what happen??? Now two weeks premium member and not even one message to me.I contact ladies but no more messages to me.That site is HUGE SCAM!!! Be careful if you gonna upgrade yourself on that site and be ready that all messages to you will stop!!!
Comments United States Online Dating Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

9th of Nov, 2012 by   Klinex 0 Votes

xDating - I've been scammed in the same way other reports state
xDating

I've been scammed in the same way other reports state. Once you upgrade to a premium service, the emails from other members stop. Seems there are so many of us. Maybe we should start our own dating website.
 20th of Jun, 2014 by   deanstir 0 Votes
xdating is a big scam, the girls are either working the site to make money, . if they contact u they give u a different email address to contact them. they never have any intention on meeting up with u, . this site should be taken down, the fact that they still are allowed to rip off people to this day amazes me. some one need to step up and shut this company down.
 7th of Oct, 2014 by   twiceagsin 0 Votes
Yes the site is a scam. I paid And no Mesin.ages from then on i think the women are a plant to draw men I

Consumer Agency Gains, But Foes Still Remain