Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

www.trimballexp200.com, California Complaints & Reviews - They don't know if the capules is dyed

www.trimballexp200.com Contacts & Informations

www.trimballexp200.com

Posted:

They don't know if the capules is dyed

www.trimballexp200.com
California
trimballexp200.com
I called for a list of ingredients, including the capsule, because I am highly allergic to yellow #5 which is used in many capsules. The operator was difficult to stop the sales pitch until I said I would not purchase anything without knowing the ingredients. This is too new to have received any feedback for purchase so I'm waiting for more information.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Diet Products
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
I order this product and was unhappy as I noticed no difference in my hunger. I was charged twice for the product and when I called I had quite a difficult time trying to explain the problem. All I was hearing was a "sales pitch". I finally received credit for the double charge.

I since returned the unused product for a refund as was advertised. I called to find out if they had received my return. They told me credit has been issued on the 23rd of the month. Strange because I returned the items on the 22nd and the credit does not show up on my credit card.

I will have to file a dispute with my credit card company. I am just warning all that you may have a hard time with this company. All I get is a sales pitch (even when attempting to return the product). Very difficult to deal with.

I would warn all to be careful.

Contact Us