logo

PAYMENT ISSUE

www.goldbizs.com
India
goldbizs.com
I am a member on a site called www. goldbizs.com which is a PTC site. I have requested payment from that site last EIGHT Month's ago of 3000 USD. which is set for a FREE Member on that website. But nothing come to me. After contacting to the site number of times they replied "Please wait some days your payment is in process", when the payment waiting time is 30-90 days maximum. Please look for this issue and do something for me to get out my pending payment...!
Thanks!
Comments India PTC/PTR Sites
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

9th of May, 2010 by   ameerthegreat 0 Votes
the site says... that it will deduct ur first 2999k... and everything u earn after that is the money ull get through cheque... let me know if it worked...
 12th of Jul, 2010 by   karthi143 0 Votes
Earn an Extra Rs 50000 to 60000 per month doing Part Time Data Entry Jobs! Work from home data entry jobs to post simple data submissions on Internet. Make up to Rs. 75/ per entry. Easy form filling, data entry and ad posting jobs. No selling, No phone calls, No Marketing. No Investment. Bi-weekly payments. Full Training Provided. Pls visit : http://www.dataentrywork.net/index.php?id=11089

Any Doubts contact my no.9790654629
 27th of Oct, 2010 by   Marc Smith 0 Votes
THE BEST WAY TO EARN FREE MONEY ONLINE IS TO OWN A FREE WEBSITE . PLEASE CHECK MY LINK AND TRY. iT IS FREE SO NOTHING TO LOOSE.
 30th of Oct, 2010 by   Marc Smith 0 Votes
IF YOU WANT A REAL INCOME, LIFETIME, PLS CHECK THE FOLLOWING LINK:

18th of Nov, 2010 by   sarulm 0 Votes
now r u got any money
i am also the member
i am also not got mony
i give payment reguest in past 3 month
 9th of Dec, 2010 by   grol -1 Votes
Help you get the money from non paying sites ( paypermails.com cashmail24.com sureptr.com cashmails.org genuinemails.com cashmailz.com) My mail grolleon@yahoo.com
 19th of Feb, 2011 by   icez 0 Votes
received the same letter too just recently...glad i arrived on this site to check if its true or not. same content as mentioned above. in addition, they want a photocopy of my passport to know my true identity. I guess robert allen don't really exist or not his true identity, perhaps he's using another name to hide his realy identity. so let's not just be fooled. thanks.
 1st of Mar, 2011 by   ramesh .n 0 Votes
 5th of Mar, 2011 by   Anubis.21 0 Votes
The grol grolleon@yahoo.com is another scammer just like the other ones I contacted him one month ago but still no reply from him in this case as I am the latest victim of goldbizs.com I have requested my 3000$ free members payment for 3 months now but still have not recieved even one bloody dime instead they have requested me to transfer to them a sum of 50$ dollars as transfer fee what do they think I am an idiot or something !!!
 15th of May, 2012 by   fathi123 0 Votes
hi even iam a free member of goldbiz and i have reached the pay out amount but even i coudnt get my money i think its scam site ...
 1st of Feb, 2014 by   sanjay2014 0 Votes