logo

Not Getting Paid

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

www.fb.me/cc CA, Oconomowoc, Wisconsin Complaints & Reviews - Fraudulent Charges of $105.40

www.fb.me/cc CA Contacts & Informations

www.fb.me/cc CA

Posted: 2012-04-20 by    Victor Sierlecki

Fraudulent Charges of $105.40

1210 Prairie Creek Blvd, #206
Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
Phone: 2624435647
fb.me
My credit card (debit card) was charged for three individual charges ($79.10, $21.10, and $5.20) over a two day period (4-17-2012 and 4-18-2012). I don't know what these charges were for, but I do seem to recall getting some type of email asking if these charges were legitimate and I vehemently said "NO". I have since filed a complaint and I am now filing another complaint. I can't afford this $105.40. I am a disabled Vietnam Veteran living on a fixed income and I think that it sucks that, just because I use a computer, some jerks are stealing my money. It may not seem like a fortune; however, to me it is. My next step is to contact the FBI regarding the matter.
Comments United States Credit Cards
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of May, 2012 by   bonnie libbey 0 Votes
i am being charged 88.00 for nothing i have been doing nothing to be over charged i only use my charge card for my farmville and my sister and nephew farmville i would like to know why i am getting these charges ...i will tell everyone on facebook what has been going on here, i want my account cleared i need my money i am on a fixed income
bonnie libbey
 24th of May, 2012 by   Paz Baltazar 0 Votes
i too have numerous charges from this fb.me/ccCA ranging $1.20 to $10.00. For just the month of April it's totalled to $132.00 and i know there were some charges also on previous month. What is this ? Im using FB but i dont play any game..
 24th of May, 2012 by   bloved 0 Votes
Call your credit card company and change your credit card number and ask them to do an investigation if there are unauthorized purchases on your card. No one on this site can help you with these issues.
 20th of Mar, 2013 by   strange this happens with Facebook 0 Votes
The same thing happened to me. My statement also had no phone number for the business, only www.fb.me/cc CA, after a series of upper case letters and numbers, prefixed by FACEBK *. I was only charged $5.00. I called the credit card company. They asked if this might be a charge if I bought an application from Facebook or if I advertised on their site. I said no to both. They transferred me to the fraud dept. who took my info and I'm getting a new charge card number. I'll need to inform any companies who automatically charge me monthly, of my new number when my card arrives, free of charge and via UPS, since I need it already for tomorrow. I told them about this site, how many people are having this happen and they might want this URL, then they'll call me back for their investigation.
 21st of Mar, 2013 by   strange this happens with Facebook 0 Votes
This comment is a clarification/edit of my previous comment: Hi, I was hacked.Somehow someone used Facebook's name and my credit card statement had Facebook charging me. The statement had the business listed as " FACEBK *, followed by a series of upper case letters and numbers, www.fb.me/cc CA, no phone number. I did a search with that info and found this site. I was only charged $5.00. I called the credit card company. They asked if this might be a charge if I bought an application from Facebook or if I advertised on their site. I said no to both. They transferred me to the fraud dept. who took my info and I'm getting a new charge card number. I'll need to inform any companies who automatically charge me monthly, of my new number when my card arrives, free of charge, via UPS, since I need it already for tomorrow. I told them about this site, how other people are having this happen. If they might want this URL, then they'll call me back for their investigation. I also changed my password in facebook
 13th of Jul, 2013 by   spending too much 0 Votes
Hey people, Start keeping up with what you purchase when you pirchase it. That's what your log book is for. Many of you probably made the charges and think you didn't because you spent the money so quickly. The games you play that are attached to facebook make their fees from you wanting to continue playing. You continue playing because you just know you can beat that level - just one more time, then it's just this last time and beforeyou know it you've spent $5.00, $13.00, &50.00 ect. It doesn't take long to do this. I too looked at my charges last month. I knew I had spent quite a bit, but didn't think it was that much, but when I checked my log book sure enough I had. And parents don't think that your child or relative is prefect and would not spend your money. Think again. They will have a $100.00 spent before you blink an eye and will deny it because "I couldn't have spent that much" "I didn't play that long". I too had the prefect child, but he didn't mind spending my money, it wasn't his. And he didn't stop once to think about the roof over his head or the clothes he wore or the food he ate. Bills whzat are they? Mom and Dad will make the ends meet they always do. Whether you do or not isn't a concern for your child - they aren't the ones making the ends meet. Stop funding them that way they have to grow up. Been there and done that.

A Facebook Identity Theft