Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

www.discountmags.com

Posted: 2011-06-16 by

never received item

www.discountmags.com
On 2/2/2011 I purchased a renewal subscription to Popular Woodworking on www.DiscountMags.com as a gift. I had used this website once before for myself for a new subscription, and had no worries. I used a PayPal account to pay, feeling this is safer than giving a website that's somewhat new to me my CC number. The company informs you in both your order confirmation and the FAQ section of their site that the company standard is to allow 6-8 weeks for delivery. And, in this case, it was a renewal - so I knew it would be even longer, expecting it to simply re-up the subscription when the current one ended.
Months later, we realize - we're getting letters from Popular Woodworking that the subscription will end soon if we don't renew. So, I contacted Popular Woodworking to check if it sends that no matter what or if I have an issue. They have *0* record of any orders through DiscountMags.
I then contacted DiscountMags. Once I finally received a response, they claim it's all on Popular Woodworking - that Popular Woodworkng told them they had an issue & would be fulfilling it shortly. My immediate response was that I already contacted Popular Woodworking myself and that's false. I then got a response that there was some sort of issue and, again, would get back to me.
DiscountMags then ($18). I responded that all I want is for the subscription to be sent; otherwise, I'd like a refund.
At this point, I have not received any response (it's been 8 days).
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Magazines & Newspapers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

30th of May, 2015 by    +1 Votes
I've been ordering from discountmags for years for myself and gifts for my family and have never had an issue. Customer service is prompt and friendly. I highly recommend them

Cash Machine Scam