Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

northern pharma
Ontario
Canada
proroid.com
How can you say that the gear is bunk when i am using it and it is working perfectly? I am using the northern pharma test prop as well as anavar and tren acetate. I have never looked this good and i have tried all types of labs out there, ltl, medistar, axio, svensk (This is total shit) . My friends are using the northern pharma line as well, dbol, deca, stan - 50, eq, and test enanthate. They have no complaints at all as well and love the stuff. My other friend placed another order just recently with proroid and he received his stuff no problem as well. He has been using it so far for 1 week and he says his sex drive is through the roof. He is using the t400 and stan - 50 from northern pharma.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Canada Complaint category Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of Aug, 2010 by    -2 Votes
My buddy used them. shipping was good, but I have to agree with you their gears is bunk.
 17th of Aug, 2010 by    -3 Votes
I have ordered from this company and received everything perfectly. Everything worked really good from Northern Pharma. I am very happy with the results that I have received from the products. Much better then any other products that I have used!
 19th of Aug, 2010 by    +1 Votes
Some of my friends tried it, they all said it was no good. But the shipping is fast through, just the gears is bunk for sure.
There are so many good labs in Canada why risk it?
 25th of Aug, 2010 by    0 Votes
proroid is a completely solid site, no worries to deal with them, I am an admin on a board they sponsor on and this is just board drama!!!
 25th of Apr, 2011 by    +2 Votes
I ordered from proroid and didnt receive anything so cant say if their gear is bunk, but it probably is if its made in canada .better to order from thailand, moldova or turkey these days.
 25th of Oct, 2011 by    -1 Votes
I am certain that I do not have the experience that you all do, but I can provide an accurate and legitimate testimony regarding Northern Pharma: I got amazing results from their TEST400 product, and there Deca, I took on some water, but that's because my intake was not high enough. That said, I am off now, my gains are steady and solid, very lean look, I start a stack of VAR (different supplier) and their EQ this weekend, My results were so solid with Northern that i am cant wait to see me on the other side of my next cycle. I agree with the BOARD DRAMA comment. Anyone who is here to slam credible sources simply has their own incentives, and agenda. You probably wrote on bathroom walls when you were a kid too. Your comments then and now are pointless and lack credibility, especially in the minds of those who know, and can see the results from Northern Pharma. They are legit!
 22nd of Mar, 2012 by    +1 Votes
I got amazing results with norvotrop stacked with sumit winny and pakistan test bought elsewhere than the website... Im looking on to order from proroid next time.. Just hope everything is the same.. batch number and exp dates on the Pictures of sumit on website match with my gear i got from a trusted source so i guess he gets it from the website...
 25th of May, 2013 by    0 Votes
HEY JUICERS WASUP :) JUST WANTED TO CLEAR SOME SHIT UP FOR EVERYONE!!! PAY ATTENTION!

NORTHERN PHARMA IS CANADIAN AS IT GETS LOL THE ORIGINALLY OUT OF MONTREAL THEN MOVED TO THE WEST COST ALBERTA THEN B.C. THE OWNER(C.E.O) OF NORTHERN PHARMA IS BRYAN ******** A NATIVE MONTREAL MARRIED TO WBFF PRO BARBARA. ALSO A FORMER BARTENDER WITH MY WIFE :)

SO DO YOUR HOME WORK CUZ YOUR ALL JUST A LIL OFF LOL

THERE UGL NOT PHARMA...BRYAN IS A KOOL GUY THE MAKES OK TO NOT BAD PRODUCTS BUT NOTHING SPECIAL FOR THE PRICE. BUT NOT SHIT GEAR THATS FOR SURE. BUT YOU CAN DO ALOT BETTER...SRY BRYAN :( I HAD TO PUT IT OUT THERE.
RESPECT.

AALDREK VOGEL "FINLAND" MONTREAL
LUFSEN "GERMANY" OTTOWA
KANE "U.S.A" CALGARY
PRO GEAR "U.S.A" TORONTO
TRIPPLE X "U.S.A CALGARY
MEDISTAR "U.S.A" CALGARY
BIOSCIENCE "U.K" MONTREAL

SO IF YOUR GONNA TALK...KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT & WHERE ITS COMING FROM :)

TEST IS BEST :) ENJOY
 25th of May, 2013 by    +1 Votes
AND SORRY FOR MY SPELLING MISTAKES LOL IN A RUSH..LATERZ
 13th of Oct, 2013 by    0 Votes
Hey
Just received some Anavar 20 from Northern. Shipping was quick. The stuff was pricey. I have been on it for 5 days 60mg ED. So far not seeing the response I was looking for. I have run several cycles of other brands of Anavar and this one is not responding the same. I have water retention and some mild bloating which should never happen with legit var. Usually 5 days in I am beginning to see vascularity and muscle hardness. I will continue to run it for another couple of weeks to see if this changes for the better. My concern is that this is dbol or some other cheap steroid substitute.
 28th of Oct, 2013 by    0 Votes
Hi Mistermant,
How are your results so far? It would be great if you can give us the update. Thank bud
 31st of Jan, 2014 by    0 Votes
Bryan is a bit aggressive and quite defensive when it comes to answering simple questions. He can't let things go and seems to ruminate about the past. I have no idea how good his gear is nor do I care, does not ship to states (as he posted on his advertisements, "sorry if you got this, but Canada only". He should step back and evaluate his actions before he upsets the wrong person(s). The law is only a phone call away and from what I here at the gym, there are some pretty pissed of guys that got bad gear.
 27th of May, 2014 by    -2 Votes
Proroid is great, anyone that says they are not obviously has not ordered from them and is just talking shit here. I have ordered many times and never been disappointed. I have placed 19 orders so far with them over the years. Every single one bang on, if they were a scam then I would have been scammed already I think. If you want quality and quick turn around this is the place and I stand by them with personal experience as my go to guys.
 8th of Jun, 2014 by    0 Votes
I have used them and Northern many times and never had any issues. So with them being the largest site for Canadian this is just probably some competition source that is starting these negative scam reports about them. Used them a lot and will continue to do so. Stay clean of muscle-gear.net. These fucks sold be fake BD Anadrol and ICN's as well as Karachi Sustanon.
 4th of Dec, 2014 by    +1 Votes
This guy sells fake Gear i have the labs to prove it buyer beware
 4th of Dec, 2014 by    -1 Votes
The Gear has made me have a infection god dam why do i always get ripped off
 12th of Jan, 2015 by    -1 Votes
this is the worst source in canada low quality gear and always a excuse why shipping is late

TOTAL SCAM BUYER BEWARE!!!
 13th of Jan, 2015 by    +1 Votes
Pissedcustom, why don't you tell us your order number as you never made any order here. YOU ARE JUST COMPETITION, that runs a site as well and making these fake posts to try and discredit us. YOU KNOW YOU CANNOT COMPETE WITH OUR PRICES OR PRODUCTS :). Must be getting annoying losing customers to us :)
 13th of Jan, 2015 by    +1 Votes
ANYONE ORDERING FROM US HAS AN ORDER NUMBER ALWAYS. AND WE HAVE NO CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS TO DATE! DO NOT BELIEVE THESE OTHER SOURCES TRYING TO DISCREDIT US. THEY ARE JUST PISSED OFF AS THEY CANNOT COMPETE WITH OUR PRICES AND PRODUCT SELECTION, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY THAT WE ARE THE LARGEST SOURCE IN CANADA WITH THE MOST CUSTOMERS.
 17th of Jan, 2015 by    -1 Votes