logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
Plenty of Fish
abusive dating site, removes profiles with no explanation, supports predators...
2. (15 mins ago)
SELLS DEADLY BIRDS WITH DISEASES
3. (17 mins ago)
birds by joe
Birds by joe sells birds that die
4. (22 mins ago)
RUNS BIRD MILL
5. (24 mins ago)
Hangzhou DongGou Trade co ltd
Fraudulent supplier

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Wow Work out World, Ocean, New Jersey Complaints & Reviews - Cancellation Polocy & Process

Wow Work out World Contacts & Informations

Wow Work out World

Posted:    JimmyJym

Cancellation Polocy & Process

Work Out World
Ocean, New Jersey
I first had difficulties in the annual accessmsnt which was not discussed with my wife and me at the time we signed our contracts. I did ask if we should expect to see other charges and was told no. To the credit of WOW they backed out these charges after some debate.
I was told by AmX that they would stop further billing by WOW as I was cancelling my membership. I found out in June that I was still being charged. I had not sent a certified letter to them. I sent this letter and now in Sept I am still being charged. I have sent another certified letter and notified AmX. While we are only talking $75-100 getting out is really tough.

BEWARE before you enter a contract with them.
Comments United States Fitness Centers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of Feb, 2010 by   josefrankrojas 0 Votes
I have a contract that expired and she continue to charge my checking account, because they want a letter explaining the reason for the cancellation of the membership but now I'm $ 25 increase to 62 $ for each member and we are 4 members.

member :923130