logo

Empire international
exploiting minors
2. (12 mins ago)
Compugra systems Inc
Worst payroll processing and the President/Owner is the biggest liar.
3. (20 mins ago)
FT Natural Inc
They took full sum and told me that I wouldn’t get it back
4. (26 mins ago)

Posted:    Tim

Online scam

Work Place Like Home
workplacelikehome.com
This is just a warning for those of you looking for message boards that pertain to working at home. STAY AWAY from workplacelikehome.com. If Daisy has just one little disagreement with you, you will be banned for no good reason.

There are other messageboards that you can find, just stay away from workplacelikehome.com.
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

10th of Aug, 2009 by   thabiotch 0 Votes
stay away from this board!!! there are many other forums you can join to find out information for working at home. this one is moderated and admined by extreme right wing individuals. and if you do not agree with their ideals, and prove your own with factual information... they will censor you. they censor signatures and avatars, EVEN AFTER YOU PAY FOR A SUBSCRIPTION!!! However, if you have a right winged opinion, and bash away at the others... its all good. Stay away my friends... stay away.
 13th of Sep, 2009 by   whoosiegirl 0 Votes
yeah and nothing but scams on this board. A gabby mom is a B*tch to. She decided to curse at me and I cursed back and they banned me. WTF, she can insult people and not get banned. Stay away from this board. Hopefully it gets shut down, its not useful at all. All the jobs on their from Fingerlakes answering service, Voip, and more are scams. I found a job that wasnt even on this stupid pathetic site.,
 19th of Sep, 2009 by   Tia Kia -1 Votes
Agreed she is a beeyotch..also those people on there are so whiny...I mess with every chance I get!
 27th of Oct, 2009 by   Der Kinder 0 Votes
Dasher is another bad Mod ... I did not agree with a few users (WORKATHOMEGA - namely) and was banned. When I complained I was told they were 'venting'... next time I complained, I was banned.

I doubt the board owner, Angel Mom, knows what is going on.
 1st of Nov, 2009 by   DebbieNC -1 Votes
I've been a member of Work Place Like home for YEARS now. This sounds like just some complaints from disgruntled former members who could not or would not follow the forum rules.

You will NOT be banned for not being a "right winger", nor for disagreeing with the owners of the forum. You WILL be banned when you start becoming abusive towards other members or other infractions.

Read the darn rules before you join a forum and follow the rules, then maybe you won't have to go around the net complaining about a decent site with many helpful members just because you couldn't control what you write and post.
 2nd of Nov, 2009 by   thabiotch -1 Votes
Debbie apparently cant read can she, they show favoritism. Did you not read the initial post???? People on there had many anti democrat (still do OrMtnMan) and anti obama stuff in their sigs and avatars, and when one ONE person has something thats anti-republican, THEY MAKE HER TAKE IT DOWN. And I dont give 2 hoots if he is part owner of that board, if they make the rules they should follow them as well!!!

NOW PLEASE TELL ME MISS DEBBIE... How is that fair? Do you enjoy being on a board that shows that much favoritism? I just cant understand why some of these sheep dont get it. Thats all their followers on the board are, is sheep, until something happens to open your eyes. you are nothing but sheep.
 24th of Nov, 2009 by   Disagree1 +1 Votes
I have been a member for years and have found several jobs on this board! It is one of the best WAHM boards online, IMO! They don't ban for no reason. I personally don't go to boards and discuss my political or religious issues when I am looking for work. I use the board stictly to look for work at home. Everyone knows political and religion can become very heated topics...stay away from them, seriously!! The jobs are NOT SCAMS to the person above that posted nothing but SCAMS! Try some maturity...it goes a long way.
 24th of Nov, 2009 by   Tired of BS 0 Votes
They DO ban for no reason... hate to burst your little bubles there... The board is ran by a small, ignorant few. THANK GOD it is down... I only HOPE it STAYS that way.
 23rd of Dec, 2009 by   DaFckinBeyotch -2 Votes
Actually whoosie girl, theres a difference between cursing and calling someone a F*cking B*tch, which is what you did. If I really were, I could of gotten you for cursing and abusing and slander.

No one on this board is banned without a reason. If you don't like it, then you don't have to post there. This is a private board and NOT a business.
 2nd of Jan, 2010 by   stayawayfromwplh +2 Votes
Yeah right Dafckinbeyotch. This board sucks a**. Tell me something, did you find a job yet lmao.
 3rd of Jan, 2010 by   stayawayfromwplh +3 Votes
Oh one more thing beyotch, learn what slander means, I didnt say anything false about you which is the definition of slander. EVERY job I have found on this stupid board has been a big scam, and thats a fact!!!
 30th of Jan, 2010 by   mytwocents123 -2 Votes
The board you're speaking of has been nothing less than a God send for me. I have had nothing but good luck with every job that I found. I would never have found any of them if I had not found this site first. I must add that all of the members are so very helpful and very willing to share wisdom as well as their job leads. I'm sorry you feel you received a raw deal, but I have never heard of anyone being banned with out reason.
 21st of Feb, 2010 by   notsaying +1 Votes
"this one is moderated and admined by extreme right wing individuals. and if you do not agree with their ideals, and prove your own with factual information... they will censor you."

To the poster who said this. Daisy is a bully. Plain and simple. And a hypocrite. I asked a person to back up a claim with links and Daisy got into it then, and told me to find links for my claim. And made statements claiming I said something I never said. I found links and told her to re-read my post. Apparently, she's such an egotistical bully that she cannot admit she read what I wrote incorrectly, and continued to harass me and insert words into my comment. Her constant harassment was not any different than a bully on a playground. I have better things to do. My post and words are there, for all to see. She an ASSHOLE and I'd advise anyone to stay away from that place.
 21st of Feb, 2010 by   notsaying 0 Votes
The place isn't a SCAM. You can find legit jobs, but you can find them elsewhere on different boards that are not run by a BULLY. I have never ever been on any other forum where the Admin acts like this, and picks on people to the extent she does. Of course, you can't complain because she's the one in charge. If having power over a forum and having power to BULLY and PICK on people is 'power' to her, then that is just really sad. Of course, she's religious to boot, and that just makes it doubly sad. Go join a different forum. Unless you're right wing and have no care for other peoples' feelings and think people Daisy doesn't like are open game for Daisy to harass and twist their words .. KNOWING the other person CANNOT fight back (if they do they'll be banned).. if that's your power trip.. then join the forum. I have NOTHING nice to say about DAISY. It's too bad she runs the place. There's a lot of nice people on there, but the Right Wing Click can get annoying, and then having to put up with being harassed by Daisy makes it just not worth it. Better communities exist. Try WAHM.
 21st of Feb, 2010 by   notsaying 0 Votes

To the poster who said the above: No, you won't be banned but you will be BULLIED and HARASSED until you are so frustrated and pissed that you say something to give DAISY the excuse to ban you.

Can you figure it out??? Yeah, if she don't like you she will keep her eye on you, and bully you into a corner until you vent about it and are banned. I am not banned. I just simply left, being sick and tired of the BULLY. It's SO NOT WORTH IT.
 6th of Jun, 2010 by   ennikki +2 Votes
well i was banned and don't even know why, all i was trying to do was find a job, never posted a comment with anyone. Can someone explained that to me?????
 12th of Sep, 2010 by   camom +2 Votes
These complaints are valid. I've been a member for many years and I still am a member. I think all of the mods are great except for ONE. Yes you know, the one who sits behind the BANNED button, not only does she have this power but she's also got a really bad case of Napoleon Syndrome! Her comments are generally racial and extremely offensive.

If you make a comment based on your opinion and Daisy and her very small group of followers have a difference of opinion, you are then attacked because you have a difference of opinion regarding very minor issues.

The board does have valuable job leads. I really don't get involved in any of the other threads except for the job leads. At one point in time you could find tons of other valuable information that is relevant to work at home agents and families. But since it's really turned into a one sided hateful board, no one really wants to post anything these days. It's actually gotten pretty boring. I'm not sure who is the owner anymore. I know who the owner was at one time but then I've heard rumors that it's Daisy's baby now. I really don't know. But whoever the owner is should take notice to the fact that members used to donate to that board because we did find it as a valuable website but over the past year the donating members no longer donate. A few still do but you can clearly see that the numbers have dropped. I used to donate because a few years ago it was a really great place. I wouldn't pay $.10 to be treated by Daisy as I have and how I see she treats others. Get rid of her and it would be an AWESOME forum.
 2nd of Oct, 2010 by   treefrog +2 Votes
I was there for years... and once I got banned because my name resembled someone else's who upset them, and got my access back, however now I can't get in at all. I've never flamed anyone, never spammed anyone, never even got opiniated. And there's no one to talk to about this. So all the friends I made there over the years, and all the resouces are gone, with no explanation. I"m sorry to say, it's not true to say that people are banned for no reason. Obviously, something has to be wrong here. It's certainly not very fair.

However, in a thread like this, there are clearly those who it may have been appropriate to ban, and I say that based on the way they responded with vulgarity and attatcks. When people do that, it totally discredits us who really did get banned for no good reason. Makes the rest of us look like idiots. That I don't appriciate.
 2nd of Oct, 2010 by   treefrog 0 Votes
Correction: I meant to say that it is not true to say that people *aren't* banned for 'no' (or frivolous) reason.. Sorry :)
 18th of Jan, 2011 by   Homeworker 0 Votes
I've been a member of that forum for years and I can tell you that everything that has been said here is true, and then some! Daisy is definitely a bully who simply goes ater those who don't happen to agree with her point of view. Connie is a professional victim who makes her dramatic reappearance every new moon to start trouble and have her ego stoked. This board was an entirely different place way back when Craig was in charge. Unfortunately, under this current "regime" I just see the quality of the board continuing to go downhill as fewer and fewer people see the need to waste their time at WPLH.

Gift Card Savings And Useful Consumer Tips