logo

GLU MOBILE GOOGLE.COM/CHCAUS
Unauthorized Charge!!!
4. (39 mins ago)
Myhabit.com
recvd item similar but different than pictured
5. (40 mins ago)

EPF Claim Status

IT
India
Hi,

I have submitted my epf claim to WNS Gurgaon in last week of Sep 2009 through my friend. Thier consultant submitted it on 01st Dec 2009 in gurgaon epf office, I have the reciept of recieval the application by gurgaon office.

When I contacted to EPF office through phone the person who is attending call response is application has not been submitted.The person also told me that email are not opened in epf office so I can not get the response.

I also emailed the same thing to sro.gurgaon@epfindia.gov.in
My PF Account No is HR-26155-774

Please find the attachment of recieving the application and my name is on 9th position in first enclosed list.

Please help me to get the exact status of the same.

Thanks and Regards
Manoj Kumar Patel

wns

Comments India Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

10th of Oct, 2007 by   pankaj jain 0 Votes
Hi, this company provides fake experience, and also a bankrupt company.
 2nd of May, 2008 by   RESHAV 0 Votes
a company that gives appraisal of 3% where in the inflation for the last fiscal year was 7%...don't u beleive it? join wns, gurgaon...it nutures specialist (we need slaves).
 18th of Dec, 2009 by   FICCI +1 Votes
WNS is the worst company to work with. In a survey locally conducted among 100 BPO and KPO employees, WNS was given a rating of 2.3 on a scale of 10. Its a company which doesn't offer any growth to is employees and is known for worst work environment in the country.
 13th of Jan, 2010 by   jk12 0 Votes
true
 5th of Sep, 2013 by   shantavanna mane 0 Votes

I also emailed the same thing to sro.gurgaon@epfindia.gov.in
My PF Account No is KR/KC/0015076/0025979

Please help me to get the exact status of the same.

Top Five 2010 Card Fraud Industry Trends by Actimize