logo

TV9- Telugu
Case of Defamation
3. (23 mins ago)
IneedFinancialHelp.net
I paid and they didn’t give me a loan.
4. (34 mins ago)
Bagrrys India Limited White Oats
Contaminated White Oats by Bagrrys India Limited
5. (46 mins ago)
mypapergeek.com
They provide bad papers and copy everything from Internet

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Winners International, Las Vegas, Nevada Complaints & Reviews - Sweepstakes winning claim

Winners International Contacts & Informations

Winners International

Posted: 2011-03-25 by    Kurt J.

Sweepstakes winning claim

Winners International
Las Vegas, Nevada
Phone: 702-765-4454
A heavily accented man called yesterday afternoon to inform us that we had won a $750, 000 cashiers check and a Mercedes car if we would call a Las Vegas number and provide a claim number (101BN) that he gave us. We also had to go to a local CVS or Walgreens pharmacy and purchase a $500 "green dot" card and then call back to provide serial numbers to prove that we had purchased the card. While I was on the phone with the caller today when they called back to see if I had gone to a CVS he told me that I was being recorded. I have no intention of going to a CVS.
Comments United States Scam Contests
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

28th of Mar, 2011 by   Lindokuhle 0 Votes
Really Nokia has to do something working together with MTN, I received the message on the 25/03/2011 at 21:25:27 from 0734304038 reading as, Congratulation's you have R100 000 From NOKIA YEARLY PROMO. YOUR TICKECT NO N P 305 PLEASE CONTACT MR BEN ON 0735753573 FOR ACTIVATION & FOR YOUR CLAIM. So fortunately enough I didn't border to call the number as I wanted to know from Nokia or was a scam.

401k Withdrawals - What You Need to Know