Winners International

Sweepstakes winning claim

Winners International
Las Vegas, Nevada
Phone: 702-765-4454
A heavily accented man called yesterday afternoon to inform us that we had won a $750, 000 cashiers check and a Mercedes car if we would call a Las Vegas number and provide a claim number (101BN) that he gave us. We also had to go to a local CVS or Walgreens pharmacy and purchase a $500 "green dot" card and then call back to provide serial numbers to prove that we had purchased the card. While I was on the phone with the caller today when they called back to see if I had gone to a CVS he told me that I was being recorded. I have no intention of going to a CVS.
Complaint comments Comments (1) Complaint country United States Complaint category Scam Contests
Was the above complaint useful?

28th of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes
Really Nokia has to do something working together with MTN, I received the message on the 25/03/2011 at 21:25:27 from 0734304038 reading as, Congratulation's you have R100 000 From NOKIA YEARLY PROMO. YOUR TICKECT NO N P 305 PLEASE CONTACT MR BEN ON 0735753573 FOR ACTIVATION & FOR YOUR CLAIM. So fortunately enough I didn't border to call the number as I wanted to know from Nokia or was a scam.

Contact Us