logo

Chrysler Pacifica
Sub frame rust
2. (37 mins ago)
jcappoc.com
My order is still in process and seller ignores me
3. (45 mins ago)
www.theworknumber.com
I hate this service...customers last
4. (55 mins ago)
Fake training

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Window World, Roanoke/Bedford/Salem, Virginia Complaints & Reviews - Won't Honor Lifetime Warranty

Window World Contacts & Informations

623 Florida STreet
Roanoke/Bedford/Salem, Virginia
Phone: 1-540-375-5045
roanoke@windowworldinc.com
After having multiple problems with the windows. I called the original (installing) Window World but the business was sold to Windows Direct. I spoke to Scott Wolmen who will not cover the Window World life time warranty . Then I called a diffrent Window World Company store and spoke to Jamie Eller, told him the problem and he said he would take care of it. I have never heard from him again. I called back several times and left messages. Finally reached him and had a big argument, he refused to correct the problems because "his Window World didn't install the windows" This was just a big headache & expense.

Comments United States Window & Door Installation
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of Dec, 2009 by   info you you 0 Votes
Here is the history of Window World Inc. and Windows Direct owned by Scott Wolmen.
Before Window World arrived in Salem Va there was a company here called Window World they were forced to change there name to Windows Direct because Window World was a registered name. You need to go after Windows Direct because they were the installing company even though they had a different name.
 6th of Jul, 2010 by   DM B 0 Votes
Windows Direct will not take care of this, My Purchase Agreement and all documents state WINDOW WORLD. These are Window World Windows and the sales represenative stated he was from Window World. If Window World subcontracts to outside installers they still have to honor the window world warranty. I never had a contract with Windows Direct! The fact still remains, These windows are defective and the company is defective. Every time the wind blows it WHISTLES DIXIE in my house. The Photo clearly shows this is a manufacturing fault.

15th of Sep, 2010 by   Windows Direct 0 Votes
Hello---This is Scott and Melissa Woldman, owners of Windows Direct in Roanoke VA! Our company is known to have NO complaints, however this was brought to my attention by a potential customer. This is very disheartening to me as an owner. The previous owner of our business started as Window World, however the name was changed in 1999. We DO STILL SERVICE ALL WINDOWS OUR COMPANY HAS INSTALLED! (whether it was installed as window world or windows direct. We have NEVER turned a customer away, UNLESS it was installed by a different Window World or different Windows Direct. ALL Window Directs are independently owned and operated. We are NOT a franchise. If you are the person with a window problem and it was installed and sold by Window World previous 1999 or Windows Direct post 1999 from Roanoke VA, please contact us and we will do what we can. Also if this complaint is about a different company (as we do not service, nor have we ever serviced in the CUmberland area (as far as I am aware) please remove this complaint if you have the wrong company. We strive for our perfect record!
Please Call us at 540-966-2808
Scott and Melissa WOldman
 1st of Jul, 2013 by   Done it right 0 Votes
Both companies have lots of registered complaints. It appears that bad reputations are finally catching up to bad jobs. My advice would be to stay away from either of the two.
 20th of Mar, 2014 by   Bad karma 0 Votes
Window world is the worst do not use them the are just the worst in the roanoke valley period they argue with the customers and take months or in my case a year to get tha job done not good service at all in fact the worst I have ever encountered u have been warned!!!
 23rd of Jun, 2014 by   Patrick Bolin 0 Votes
warning found too late ! but i now see the light wish i would have looked harder before i bought from them.
 17th of Jul, 2014 by   Theresa Lind 0 Votes
Just called for a leaking window...was told they didn't cover the installation but for two years...well that's not what we were told!
 31st of Jul, 2014 by   ARZO 0 Votes
Window World touts their great customer service - but they are rude and will not helpful if you actually try to take them up on their lifetime guarantee. I was told different things everytime I called and each time it became more expensive. In my case, they did not stand behind the quality of their defective window. Please beware before you use this company. Their President says in a video on the window world website that they "will not abandon their customer". Well, I can tell Dana Deem they not only abandoned me, they were rude too!
 31st of Jul, 2014 by   ARZO 0 Votes
Window World touts their great customer service - but they are rude and
will not helpful if you actually try to take them up on their lifetime
guarantee. I was told different things everytime I called and each time
it became more expensive. In my case, they did not stand behind the
quality of their defective window. Please beware before you use this
company. Their President says in a video on the window world website
that they "will not abandon their customer". Well, I can tell Dana Deem
they not only abandoned me, they were rude too!

The Lice Lady's Tips to Keep Your Child Lice Free