Big scam, big scam, do not use

MASSIVE SCAM I tried Wildbuddies but asked for my profile to be deleted in March 2012. About a week ago I made a profile forgetting I had already tried it. I thought I would upload a picture but keep it hidden, just to see how it went. It said I couldn't load the picture because (the name of my deleted profile) had that picture on it. It told me to log in and remove the picture if it was me. It was me!!! I forgot my password so emailed the site to ask for it. All they have done is ignore me after at least 20 emails to date...Oh and get this... my new profile got a message from (my old profile)lol, with the site telling me to pay up before I could read it. lol WHAT??? BIG SCAM... BIG SCAM... DO NOT USE. I WOULD LIKE TO DELETE MY OLD PROFILE... any ideas please???
Complaint comments Comments (3) Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful?

11th of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes

wildbuddies - 3days membership
wild buddies gold membership

cancellation of 3 days trail membership
 27th of Nov, 2012 by    0 Votes

Wildbuddies.com - This site is purely designed to get you to pay once and that is all

Site is 100% SCAM - you are bombarded with emails to an initial profile until you pay up and silence is deafening afterwards with no replies ot any emails sent to anyone! This site is purely designed to get you to pay once and that is all. Site is SCAM SCAM SCAM !
 8th of Jan, 2014 by    0 Votes
F*ck you this I bull sh*t get me theb f*ck off of this you f*ckers right now

Contact Us