logo

Charter College
Ripping People Off
3. (14 mins ago)
Reliance Communications
Installation of Tower on the terrace of my building
4. (15 mins ago)
Frigidaire Gallery Refrigerator
model # FGHB2844LF4 (What a piece of junk)
5. (15 mins ago)

wikivog

Posted:    FrustratedAnrgry

SCAM

Wiki Vog
I purchased some shirts on www.wikivog.com- complete scam. Here is how their site works. You select the items you want then they send you an order confirmation through your email then request pay ment.
Their website claims they accept credit cards- this is false- after trying to pay via credit card they sent me an email saying the only forms of payment they accept are PayPall, and all those wire transfer things
I paid via PayPall. They never sent me anything regarding shipping or a confirmation number/tracking number. Its been over 2 weeks. I have contacted PayPall and the credit card company I used to make my purchase. Paypall will hopefully freeze wikivog's account. I would strongly advise against making a purchase from this website- unless you have some money laying around that you'd like to donate to china.
Comments United States Clothing, Shoes & Acc
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Dec, 2009 by   AussieJohnAct -1 Votes
Police Commissioner Andrew Scipione employs armed robber criminal Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer
a criminal NSW cop (employee of Andrew Phillip Scipione the Commissioner of the New South Wales Police Force) armed with a pistol, in company with other criminals
Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla NSW
Belinda Jane Ganzerla (nee Keuning) NSW
Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla NSW
Tracy Anne Ganzerla (nee Payne) NSW
Joan Margaret Ganzerla (nee Newman) NSW
Ronald John and Barry Smith (ex Harden NSW area)
Gemma Reid-Newman-Hunter-McManus (she is always using different names)
ALL the above criminals robbed my wife and I
see the whole story here
 18th of Dec, 2009 by   AussieJohnAct 0 Votes
Mander Toyota Queanbeyan NSW employ a liar & perjurer

Mark McDonald of Mander Toyota Queanbeyan (liar and perjuror)
Mark McDonald (liar & perjuror) of Mander Toyota Workshops Queanbeyan NSW committed perjury 0n a sworn Affidavit No. 2330/02 on 16th May 2002, signed in front of and witnessed by Benjamin Nicholls a solicitor for Elrington Boardman Allport solicitors Queanbeyan NSW when he lied (committed perjury) on a sworn Statement for the Supreme Court in Sydney NSW.
This liar, perjurer and "dope-smoker" (he buys his "dope" of Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla. Qbn NSW) lied on a sworn Statement saying Lloyd Ganzerla was the owner of Lloyds Tyre & Battery factory in Queanbeyan. This liar knew full well that I (John Reid) owned these businesses and also that I only dealt with Guido the Manager of Mander Toyota Queanbeyan, indeed I also purchased a forklift from Guido at Mander Toyota Queanbeyan, and it was my cheques that Mander Toyota Queanbeyan recieved, and Guido THE MANAGER AND Mark McDonald knew full well that I was the owner of those businesses.
The reason Mark McDonald (liar) of Manda Toyota Queanbeyan lied and commit perjury on his statement I think, was that he was doing his drug dealer and user friend Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla a favor.
This idiot, liar, perjurer and "dope smoker" Mark McDonald also said in his Sworn statement for the Supreme Court of NSW that everytime he went to my tyre business he used to observe me not fitting tyres, but just watching customers and the workers, he indicated that I did not change tyres.! IS THIS IDIOT "dope-smoker" FOR REAL ? .. a successful businessman like me 56 years old in poor health ..changing tyres ? ... what sort of "dope" was Mark McDonald smoking when he signed that sworn statement under oath... I, like any other successful bussinessman was watching to make sure my business (businesses) were running smoothly, thats why I had successful businesses.I never ever saw Guido at Mander Toyota working in the workshop unless he was showing a worker something, Guido was too busy running the bussiness effectively to be doing manual work.!
Mark McDonald of Mander Toyota Queanbeyan lies and perjury on 16th May 2002 (and at other times) contributed to my losing hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Mark McDonald was only employed in the workshops at Mander Toyota Queanbeyan at the time and did not have any authority to speak on behalf of Mander Toyota Queanbeyan or swear on Supreme Court Statements on behalf of Mander Toyota Queanbeyan NSW.
 18th of Dec, 2009 by   AussieJohnAct 0 Votes
Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla NSW
Belinda Jane Ganzerla (nee Keuning) NSW
Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla NSW
Tracy Anne Ganzerla (nee Payne) NSW
Joan Margaret Ganzerla (nee Newman) NSW
Ronald John and Barry Smith (ex Harden NSW area)
Gemma Reid-Newman-Hunter-McManus (she is always using different names)
ALL the above criminals robbed my wife and I
see the whole story here
 4th of Jan, 2010 by   wegwergrj 0 Votes
i live in canada and ordered off this site various times paying by western union i have never lost an order
it took about 15 days for my order to arrive but in december before christmas it took 23
 4th of Jan, 2010 by   wegwergrj 0 Votes
i have ordered off wikivog various times all in which i received my order. it took about 12-15 days for first couple but when i ordered in december it took me 23 days. i live in canada and had no problems with wikivog i paid by western union after i sent my mctn # i had my tracking number sent to me within 3 days
 6th of May, 2010 by   NCORBIN 0 Votes
scam artist all of em i ordered from them and they stole 260.00 from me ...there phone number is not working and fuck whoever jimmy is that emailed me on how to send money for my order but never responded after they got the money i filed a report on them BEWARE and whoever this guy is from Canada works for them and his name is probably jimmy POS
 6th of May, 2010 by   NCORBIN 0 Votes
oh yeah and JIMMY if you ever come to the United States ill kick your ass
 8th of May, 2011 by   rhinnozo 0 Votes
do not trust this company it is 100% fake and they have it made to look so legit but they rob your money and only reply to emails about buying and after they pick up the money from western union office u do not hear from them anymore and your down your money with no way of getting it back. I really hate scammers.

Beware of Phishing Scam!