logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Shoes store: Wen Jun Hou- (the receipt of this payment is Non-US Verified)
Never got my shoes - don't buy from them
2. (1 mins ago)
Booking.com
–°onfirmation system is absolutely unreliable and customer service incompetent
3. (6 mins ago)
bridesmaiddesigners.com
Unable to reach the seller
4. (12 mins ago)
PURCHASE

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Wholesome Fruit LLC, Cleveland, Tennessee Complaints & Reviews - Unprofessional!!!

Wholesome Fruit LLC Contacts & Informations

P.O. Box 5180
Cleveland, Tennessee
Phone: 4234769230
freshsnack.com
DO NOT WORK FOR THESE PEOPLE!!! They are nothing but crooks. If you guys do not take my advice or anyone else on this page, you will be sorry. Screw the contract! They are all talk. Troy makes all of these promises and says we really care about you and know you can do it, when he is lying. I will be glad when this company shuts down so they can have the insecure feeling that they have given us. Thanks a lot Wholesome Fruit for making everyone struggle and not be able to make it.
Comments United States Contractors
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

14th of Jan, 2012 by   Faith1957 !;) 0 Votes
I have to speak out about these attacks that are written here on this "Coward Complaint Board" (cause you can hide)..I have worked or Troy Lacoe for 11 years..on three occasions over this time he has stepped up and assisted me in feeding my family..buying medicine and so much more..the other two drivers in my market also have been with Troy for 9 years and 7 years..they too have been helped through out the years...So beware of the cruel words..I guarantee you karmasoon12 you breached the contract by quitting without a notice..I know you did cause I know who you are...YOU BREACHED A CONTRACT CAUSING THE COMPANY TO LOOSE REVENUES AND YOU EXPECT TO GET PAID!!!
GOD BLESS THE IGNORANT FOR THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY ARE DOING!!!
 14th of Jan, 2012 by   Faith1957 !;) 0 Votes
Ahmen Faith1957..could not have said it better myself...
 14th of Jan, 2012 by   Ramelle 0 Votes
Aarghh! Dont. Do. That.
 18th of Jan, 2012 by   anggggry 0 Votes
Every letter written here stating the fraud that is going on with this company is MORE than true. You will ruin your vehicles and not get paid. They will tell you you have breached the contract for everthing or anything, matter of fact even if you don't breach the contract and work super hard and do extra to be the best you can you WILL NOT GET PAID (if you are lucky you might recieve one paycheck just to keep you on the line and make it look like a real grown up persons job wow lol) It just looks like everyone that should take them to court doesn't want to waste their time or effort but we should direct our anger and go forth with prosecution. Don't let them win thats what they are used to. They are used to people saying heck with it... they will get whats coming one day.. but if everone keeps that attitude TROY and his henchman will just live a fat happy life while the rest of us sit around steaming mad & broke.
 1st of Aug, 2012 by   thruth is king 0 Votes
aaannnngry..you are an ignorant uninformed illiterate person...breach of contract is clearly defined..clearly written...you are too studpid to even read and understand..CHANGE YOUR USERNAME TO "STTTUUUUUPPPPPIIIIDDDDDDDDD!

More Signs of Mortgage Aid Foreclosure Rescue Scams