logo

Bunch of scammers

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Wendy Smith Ragdoll Breeder, Fairfax, Virginia Complaints & Reviews - Sales flea infested sick ragdolls kitten

Wendy Smith Ragdoll Breeder Contacts & Informations

Wendy Smith Ragdoll Breeder

Posted: 2012-10-15 by    Jody4099

Sales flea infested sick ragdolls kitten

Wendy Smith Ragdoll Breeder
Fairfax, Virginia
Phone: 571-314-2460
Felines4us.com
People be very careful! Beware of Wendy Smith, she is a ragdoll breeder in Fairfax Virginia and sales flea infested kittens. Her ragdolls that are sick. You will spend so much time and money at the vet. Also buying flea medication and flea control products that you will regret ever coming across this neglectful breeder. Her prices for a ragdoll is cheap but remember you get what you pay for. In addition, my ragdoll is not docile, won't go limp, and doesn't like to be handled. I truly believe he is a mixture and not a pure breed. She is not honest and knows her animals are sick. She will act clueless and not speak english well. She will blame the fleas on her dog and say just get Advantage and Frontline and call pest control like it's a simple 123 task it takes months to years to get rid of fleas.
Comments United States Cat Breeders
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

24th of Oct, 2012 by   Vanessa Willie 0 Votes
Hello, I am the person who sold my ragdoll for her.
First. The lady didn't pay full price when she got to our house. We let her take it by paying us less than $400.
Second. The lady posted that cat for sale for $550. She was trying to make money on resale.
Third. She doesn't know much about cat. Normally, people comes over to pick up kitten by their looking and personality. Some cats are lap cat. Some are not. The one she chose is not a lap cat. She got a good looking mink ragdoll. But, that one is really not friendly. That cat ran away from her when she got here to choose the kitten. We had another kitten by then. It is nice and didn't run away from her. But she chose the looking instead of personality.
Fourth. It is a purebred ragdoll cat. She doesn't know what going limp means.
Fifth. The person is really mean. I guess that she couldn't resale that kitten for $550. That was the whole complain about.
 26th of Oct, 2012 by   VoteBecky 0 Votes
If your an honest breeder and know your kittens are infested with fleas and ill, selling them should be avoided because that is being dishonest and very illegal. Get medical treatment for them. You can't blame the cat buyer about knowing nothing about cats when you're the cat breeder and SHOULD inform your customers. You should have made it your personal duty to find out what the buyer was looking for. No buyer really wants to spend money on an aggressive unfriendly cat when there are millions of sweet, loving, lap cats in shelters. If I was that poor customer I would take you to court and sue you for bad business and being aware of having ill kittens. You brought up bringing the price down, knowing the cat was not friendly, and the customer trying to resale the kitten. You never mentioned the real reason for the complaint which was flea infested ill kitten so that part must be true. You caused your customer financial burden and after all the vet visits and flea fighting they probably couldn't afford to keep the kitten. I dislike dishonest breeders like yourself because you blame everyone but yourself. It sounds like your the mean one being selfish, dishonest, and greedy thinking about making a sale off someone else expense. You will get sued eventually if you keep selling animals that need to see a veterinary.
 26th of Oct, 2012 by   Vanessa Willie 0 Votes
The kitten was never ill. We did not know the flea until she told us
 26th of Oct, 2012 by   Vanessa Willie 0 Votes
If that kitten was ill, is she idiot that she took it home? It sounds like you may be a person as you described. Otherwise, how come you get that. We got our kitten back from someone who purchased from us and found out her daughter is allergy to cat. We gave back a full refund. Money is not everything. Kitten is part of our family. If you are a pet lover, you understand what I mean.
 26th of Oct, 2012 by   Vanessa Willie 0 Votes
I guess you maybe the person as you described. Otherwise how come you conclude this. Is she an idiot to take a sick kitten home? Where is her brain? Did I tell the person that this was a lap cat? She picked it up.
 27th of Oct, 2012 by   Vanessa Willie 0 Votes
I was overseas when the person came to our house to pick up that kitten. She searched all her pockets and got $370 out and said that was all she had. My husband let her take the kitten. When I learnt from her the flea thing, I discussed it with my husband if we should purchase some flea medicine online and ship to her. By then, my husband told me that she never paid the full amount we asked for. Plus, we checked our contract on file. She only left a p.o.box number instead of real address to us. A week later, that kitten was post $550 online for sale. She robbed us. She came from VA beach and intentionally paid only $370 other than $400 what we asked for and turned around to sale it for $550. Actually, each time I asked my husband how much she paid. My husband always said he forgot it. I learnt that she paid $370 today while we have other buyer here and inquiry this complaint. From now, we don't sale our kitten to any people with p.o.box number. We don't sale any people who intentionally not paying full amount. We will not sale any people who is not settled and lives in an apartment. We will let other people know who is trying to resell our kitten.
 27th of Oct, 2012 by   VoteBecky 0 Votes
Your such a terrible liar that's why you went back onto Felines4us and changed your name to Wen Wang from Burke, VA selling the same sick flea kittens because you are con artist seeking to scam others. Why would you change your name WENDY SMITH? No matter what name you use to sale your Ragdolls you will always be a bad breeder. You first stated you was there and watched the cat run away now you stated you were overseas. If you were contacted about the problem with the kitten being infested and if you really wanted to help the customer you would've took action. You had the customer email address, phone number, and you already admitted to being informed. Instead your trying to use the PO BOX as an excuse. Just because you have an PO BOX doesn't mean your not settle or live in an apartment. Plenty of cat owners live in apartments so watch that idiot comment you stated. The more and more you talk the more and more the truth comes to light. Use your brain, you need some education because your IQ level is really low. You don't even know how to maintain all your lies. You already admitted to selling unfriendly cats. Like I stated animals usually get their personality from their owners... Well no wonder that cat is so nasty and unfriendly. You sound very nasty and unfriendly. Your a mail order bride and your husband paid for you to come to this country so you and him can con people and turn around and not apologize but blame them for you wrongdoing. You don't sale Ragdolls... you sale FLEAS, BACTERIA, AGGRESSIVE KITTENS, TROUBLE, and MISERY.
 28th of Oct, 2012 by   WendySmithScame2 0 Votes
Hello, I was also a victim of Wendy Smith Cattery too. Her Cattery/Home is not kept clean and that is one of the reasons why these kittens were ill. Her home is very messy. She is a backyard breeder. It really upsets me when I see her blaming customers for her wrongdoings. The complaint is about the ragdolls not about the price negotiation from $400 to $370 or a p.o. box. Now she wants to make the topics all about a po box and decreasing the price when she never cared before until she was reported for her scamming buyers. There are millions of cat owners living in apartments. Tidy Cats even created a litter called Small Spaces for owners who live in apartments. I own a home and p.o box and that doesn't mean I am not settled or unstable. Owning a p.o box means it's your preferred mailing address or alternate address. Many military people uses a p.o box so be realistic Wendy Smith your complaint are senseless and tacky. The comments are random nonsense. The fleas maybe attacking your brain cells. The appropriate thing to do is apologize and try your best to fix the problems. Wendy Smith had many opportunities to help she is using the po box for an excuse. She have all her customers names, email address, phone numbers, and mailing address. She could of used any of those options to reach out to us. She was made aware of the problem and didn't help. Her stories keep changing and the lies keep coming. She said the kitten ran away from the customer now she stated she was overseas and wasn't even there. Stating a customer robbed you is a serious statement when that customer paid you $370. Robbing someone is stealing without payment so therefore your using slander on your customer. People work hard for their money and she wouldn't know the value of money because Wendy Smith con others out of their money. Weather you live in an apartment, house, condo, or mobile home regardless of where you live as long as you can provide a good loving home for your pet without fleas and diseases is the only thing that matters. No one would ever want to come across a breeder like Wendy Smith because she will bring havoc into your home and into your life without any remorse. It's not about the po box, its not about the money decrease, its about Wendy Smith selling fleas and diseases to people. She is taking advantage of people. Wendy Smith is an ignorant person and breeder because she leaves comments saying for now on she will no longer sale kittens to people with a PO Box or living in apartments. When she should be rectifying the reason for the complaint, and she should be saying for now on she will only sale healthy ragdolls without fleas or diseases. Reading all her fraudulent comments and actions shows what type of horrible disgusting breeder she is. The kittens are aggressive because she raised them without love and no flea medication. The kittens developed her traits and characteristics. She is now using a different name and changed her city so be very careful and aware of WS or Wen Wang because she uses different names to conceal her identity. No matter what name Wendy Smith uses she always be the same non-caring flea selling breeder. She will be reported to the BBB I believe everyone needs accurate knowledge because of this heartless woman no one deserves her harsh treatment and careless attitude. There is no excuse or justification for selling sick animals. Wendy Smith could've said no and not accepted the money but she accepted the money. She could've mailed the flea medication or helped but she chose not to send anything or help. Stop putting your customers and animals through pain and trouble just because you want to make money off their innocents.
 28th of Oct, 2012 by   Vanessa Willie 0 Votes
From the tongue, I know the three user names are the same person. My husband handled the situation and told me the whole process. He thought that the lady was an idiot when the kitten was running away from her and she still took it home. I learnt later yesterday that the lady only paid $370.
 30th of Oct, 2012 by   LBCAshland 0 Votes
I have to disagree with the negative comments above. I purchased a kitten from Wendy Smith on October 27th and he is delightful. By the way he has no fleas and is very loving. We spent several hours with this family and their cats/kittens selecting the one that was just right for us. I chose Wendy because I wanted a pet not a show cat and I thought the price was reasonable.
I must say that the comments seem personal here and I hope things work out for each of these individuals. Wendy is from China so there is a language barrier but that does not make her unintelligent. Many kittens are rambunctious and then settle down a few months. I know there was some mention of the cat being sick but I did not see exactly what the cats was sick with. I would like to know that so I can be on the lookout for symptoms. Regardless, I hope the kitten in question ends up in a good loving home.
 6th of Nov, 2012 by   VoteBecky 0 Votes
In reference to LbcAshland comment, email me an email address and I will send proof of Wendy Smith admitting to selling flea infested kittens and the vet bills. You just purchased a kitten in October of this year. Hopefully such a dirty and neglectful breeder like Wendy Smith would get her act together after ripping many people off in previous purchases. That's the purpose of a complaint, it brings about change, progression and awareness. You can't keep doing that to people and getting away with it. No help or support from Wendy after she sold us parasites, just lies and excuses. You sound like Wendy Smith husband they both work together as scammers. You just purchased a kitten from her in October and suddenly you know all her history and IQ level. Sounds like your Wendy Smith husband who purchased her from China as a mail order bride and brought her here to America to scam honest hard working Americans and lie about it.
 6th of Nov, 2012 by   VoteBecky 0 Votes
Wendy Smith be honest, stop ripping off customers or stop breeding unhealthy pets. Own up to your wrongdoings. You did wrong Wendy Smith you know it, your kittens know it, and so does your husband. You sent emails admitting to it already, so don't lie now. Work on being a better person, a better breeder, and get some morales. End of Discussion.
 6th of Nov, 2012 by   VoteBecky 0 Votes
Wendy Smith is not a Ragdoll breeder she is a Bug Breeder. Furthermore, to answer your question about the kitten that Wendy Smith should of asked about a long time ago, she claims to be such a pet lover. The kitten is in a very loving clean home, well feed, and groomed daily, no thanks to Wendy Smith and her husband. You want to know the reason why the kitten is in a good home? Because of My time, My money, My personal care, My cleaning and applying expensive Advantage monthly, going back and forth to the vet when I should be at my job working. Taking off of work for My kitten. Paying for pet hotels while My home is filled with harmful chemicals to kill off the nasty fleas that Wendy Smith sold to me. So yes, this complaint is very personal because she personally made me and others suffer for the love of money and greed. I am upset that she caused me unnecessary misfortune. Wendy Smith personally put me through hardship over something that could of been avoided if she was a good breeder. To make things worst she doesn't care she blames me like I did something wrong. I too wanted to purchase a pet not a show cat. Instead she sold me a bag of diseases and fleas. She didn't sale me a pet she sold me problems after problems, bills after bills. When you Buy a pet and keep in mind the word Buy a pet. Your buying that pet to add to your family and bring joy to your family and soul. Wendy Smith ruined my joy and tormented my soul and home because I brought painstaking headaches followed by flea bites all over me and my kitten. If I wanted to bring bugs and sick animals into my home I would invite the local stray animals into my home and leave the door wide open for all the strays and fleas to come in. I never wanted to purchase blood sucking insects that carry disease but Wendy Smith sold me blood sucking gross insects. I traveled hours and miles away for this horrible outcome, and Brought once again keep in mind the word Brought which means to spend money towards a pet. I didn't go and adopt a pet, I didn't go and find a pet out the trashcan. I went to Work at my job for hours of my day took my Money that I Earned and Purchased a pet infested with bugs from Wendy Smith. I got nothing but bugs and vet bills from dealing with Wendy Smith blame customer attitude. To make things worst Wendy Smith formed a wicked mouth full of lies when she didn't have to handle it in such a unprofessional way. Blaming PO Boxes, blaming a $30 discount, blaming people who lives in apartments, blaming the kitten for not being friendly, blaming the customer for buying her kitten, calling customers idiots. The right caring thing to do was face the facts and provide a solution to the problem with a simple sorry I will help you for my mistake, that's all Wendy Smith and her husband had to was show concern and take action for something that's their fault. Until you experienced what I went through with the dedication, time, and money getting my kitten healthy and my home to be flea free...shut your mouth you Wendy Smith paid friend/relative. The kitten is loved dearly and innocent, the big flea monster in this entire situation is Wendy Smith and her husband who should consult with his wife about being an honest citizen. She is wrong and they should apologize because they both know they sold flea bags to customers. Go research fleas and just read some of the many statements and testimony of other people who spend months and years wiping out fleas. It's not an easy event so I do indeed feel personal about it all because once again Myself, My family, My pet, My home, and My hard money, My job, My effort, and My time was personally attacked by Wendy Smith the flea breeder. Go to work and earn $400 go to Fairfax Virginia and visit Wendy Smith unclean cattery purchased with your money you worked for a kitten, start thinking your the most luckiest person in the world. Take your kitten home from the bug breeder home and watch your furniture, carpet, bed, closet, living room, guest room, dining room, bathmats, kitchen mats, wall cracks, corners, underneath hard to reach surfaces, drapes and everywhere your new kitten went or slept on get infested with fleas. Watch your lovely peaceful home get swarmed with dirty disease blood sucking creeping nasty fleas. It's called a real live Wendy Smith encounter horror movie featuring millions of fleas and starting one poor kitten and unhappy customers. Vacuuming my home used to take me only 30 minutes now vacuuming my home takes 3 hours or more. You don't know the struggle of lifting couches, beds, and heavy furniture just to get every spot in my home clean of fleas. Not to mention once you get infested with fleas you have to vacuum 3-4 times a week and throw away the bag immediately. Do the math 3-4 times a week I am vacuuming for hours, lifting heavy furniture that has taken a toll on my body and back. You wouldn't understand the effort, and pain on my muscle, and bones Wendy Smith has created for me. Water bill increase when you wash cat bedding and human bedding weekly. None of this was painstaking problems ever existed until I Brought my kitten from Wendy Smith. My mind, body, and health was all well now I am suffering while Wendy Smith and her husband blame the customer and call me names. Start getting bites on your skin and seeing your kitten getting sick from the fleas sucking the life out of him and bringing the kitten illness and pain. Go get help from the vet and spend tons of money to cure your kitten and your home than come back and tell me how that makes you feel that you made a deal and spent your hard earned money with a deceitful cat breeder that turned out to be a bug breeder. Tell me how you feel when you contact that person and they don't help you but suggest you deal with it and it's now your problem. When you really experience that awful situation and have to live in a world with people that will destroy your home and inner peace and life than you will really know the feeling. I care about others and don't want nobody to feel that misery. No reason, no excuse Wendy you made your problem my problem and don't care. You will rep what you sow. Treat others the way you would want to be treated. End of Discussion.
 6th of Nov, 2012 by   Vanessa Willie 0 Votes
Schizphrenic. Leave your address instead of mailbox. My lawyer will go after you.
 6th of Nov, 2012 by   VoteBecky 0 Votes
Your lawyer will go after me? I should send my lawyer after you. Im the victim your the scum breeder. You will lose in court your a bug breeder who sold me bugs and disease you sale bugs to people in China not here in America. I work hard for my money and you ripped me off by selling me millions of fleas with disease. Clean your home and clean up your act your disgusting and disrespectful. Go get a real job and stop breeding bugs.
 13th of Nov, 2012 by   LBCAshland 0 Votes
Hi VoteBecky,
It sounds like your kitten may be older than mine and so it's not likely they are the from the same litter. I am really sorry you have had such a hard time. I know about fleas and the damage they can do not only to your pets but your life. We had a problems when my sister moved back from Wisconsin with her small dog. It was a real infestation. How is your kitten now? I certainly hope things have improved although I remember it took almost a month to get rid of the fleas. I don't need to see your bills I certainly remember how expensive it was. I just wanted to know what other health problems the kitty may have had so I know if I should be looking out for anything. All I can say for now is that my precious baby is awesome and has had no problems thus far.

How to Protect Older Americans From Fraud