logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
The Salvation Army
Working for them is horrible
2. (16 mins ago)
Shocking Behaviour

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Wendy Carol, Howell, New Jersey Complaints & Reviews - Fraud (Mail)

Wendy Carol Contacts & Informations

Wendy Carol

Posted:    M

Fraud (Mail)

Weny Carol
4057 Route 9 North (#395)
Howell, New Jersey
Phone: 732 363-7973
I keep getting threatening letters from Wendy Carol telling me that I owe her $14.95 for something I didn't order or receive and that if I don't send her the money she will have a collection agency get it from me. I have written to the return address on the envelope several times telling her that I don't owe her anything. Each letter I receive from her makes no mention of her either receiving or reading my letters to her. I have also called the phone number which is supposed to be her Customer Relations number. It's a recording to leave her a message and that she will return your call. She doesn't return the call. This is an out and out scam to get money from people and to scare them into doing it. Do NOT fall for her "con".
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Jul, 2009 by   WendyCarolHater 0 Votes
I completely agree, this is ridiculous. I am in the same boat as you and plan on sending a piece of mail back to the collection agency now and can only hope for the best, because Wendy Carol and this collection agency are thieves.
 29th of Oct, 2009 by   batman133 0 Votes
I completely agree, and I am sending a piece of mail back to RMCB collection agency.
 25th of Mar, 2010 by   picollo 0 Votes
no way, hey i am from canada and i recently purchased a book from her for a one time fee of 14.95. She cant steal anymore money from my credit card, can she? I mean i made a purchase and they cant take my credit card info and steal money right?
 31st of Mar, 2010 by   lilwing 0 Votes
I'm thinking the same thing, I just got one of her books. and I paid with my card, thanks for the heads up. I'll watch my account closer.

Beware of Car Break Scams!

Latest Groups