Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Wendy Carol, Howell, New Jersey Complaints & Reviews - Fraud (Mail)

Wendy Carol Contacts & Informations

Wendy Carol

Posted:

Fraud (Mail)

Weny Carol
4057 Route 9 North (#395)
Howell, New Jersey
Phone: 732 363-7973
I keep getting threatening letters from Wendy Carol telling me that I owe her $14.95 for something I didn't order or receive and that if I don't send her the money she will have a collection agency get it from me. I have written to the return address on the envelope several times telling her that I don't owe her anything. Each letter I receive from her makes no mention of her either receiving or reading my letters to her. I have also called the phone number which is supposed to be her Customer Relations number. It's a recording to leave her a message and that she will return your call. She doesn't return the call. This is an out and out scam to get money from people and to scare them into doing it. Do NOT fall for her "con".
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes
I completely agree, this is ridiculous. I am in the same boat as you and plan on sending a piece of mail back to the collection agency now and can only hope for the best, because Wendy Carol and this collection agency are thieves.
 29th of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes
I completely agree, and I am sending a piece of mail back to RMCB collection agency.
 25th of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes
no way, hey i am from canada and i recently purchased a book from her for a one time fee of 14.95. She cant steal anymore money from my credit card, can she? I mean i made a purchase and they cant take my credit card info and steal money right?
 31st of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes
I'm thinking the same thing, I just got one of her books. and I paid with my card, thanks for the heads up. I'll watch my account closer.
 15th of Oct, 2014 by    0 Votes
And, what is this? A lot of these scam psychics have another thing in common. Milford, Connecticut? A few of these scammers have lived in Milford, Connecticut. What is the connection be these people and this place?
I did notice after looking online for the connection there is quite a few psychics around that area. But still, what is the connection?
 4th of Apr, 2015 by    0 Votes
Who do we report this too? I'm tired of her threatening letters when I have consistently told her it was cancelled, I didn't want, whatever, to no avail. How do we get it stopped.

Stop Holding for Customer Service