logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Melissa Brault
Sent deposit, story keeps changing
2. (23 mins ago)
Newegg.com
RMA return Fraud
3. (44 mins ago)
No No Hair Removal
unauthorized use of credit card
4. (54 mins ago)

Wen By Chaz Dean

Posted:    German

Deceptive ads

WEN by Chaz Dean
NO WHERE IN THE AD or in the ordering process - was it mentioned that this would be RECURRING ORDER. It was only when I noticed a second charge on my bank statement - that I called their order center, only to be told that the order process did advise me this would be a recurring order. I don't recall seeing or agreeing to that . . so it must be well hidden!

I told the rep that I wanted the order canceled, he said in order to get the "discount" for the 30 day supply, the recurring order was mandatory. I repeated that I wished to cancel the order. He than said that 3 additional shipments had already been approved, including the one for which I had just noticed the charge to my account.

These charges are executed one month at a time . . how is it NOT possible to cancel the charges and future shipments????!!!

I have subsequently canceled the debit card on file for my WEN account order and will advise friends and family to NOT try this offer. The rep also said that these type of products are not available anywhere except through WEN - which is ALSO NOT TRUE. My sister later told me about an organic product named "no poo" - available through her hair dresser, locally.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

XDATING.COM ONLINE DATING REVEALED