logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Virgin Active
Problems with club membership agreement
2. (4 mins ago)

Watchbrokers.com Contacts & Informations

Watchbrokers.com

Posted: 2012-04-01 by    Geo1776

Theft/Failure to pay

Webuywatches, watchbrokers.com, International Estate Brokers, Inc., Watch Brokers.com LLC
Georgia
These guys never give up. Looks like they found a new patsy. His name is Matt Mason this time, a new patsy.
Here is a new report I found. See MATT MASON'S PHOTO BELOW.

Watchbrokers.com Sent in my TAG(s) watches and never heard from them again. Internet, Georgia

I worked with watchbroker agent Matt Mason. I received my mailing label for my 2 Tag Heuer watches. Watchbrokers received, inspected and posted both my watches. Then also received bids on them and I accepted the offers. I then never heard from them. After several emails/voicemails and answering service indicated that Matt was still with company and never heard from him. Contacted Better Business Bureau and they could not get in touch with them.

THESE PEOPLE ARE CROOKS. MATT MASON IS A THEIF. DONT GET SCAMMED LIKE I DID

Watchbrokers.com

Comments United States Jewelry & Watches
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

30th of Oct, 2011 by   Jlstur 0 Votes
I entered into an agreement with Watchbrokers.com to sell a high end watch with a minimum acceptable sale price of $4, 500. The listing for the watch expired on 7/14/2011 at which time the watch was sold for the $4, 500. They advised the seller had 15 days to complete the transaction and I would receive my check within 10 - 14 days from the buyers fully executed purchase. At worst case, I should have received a check in early August. I have called dozens of times and emailed numerous requests for updates with no response. Based on my experience, they are complete frauds. It's now over 3 months since the sale of my watch and they will not return calls or emails - This is a huge scam.
 12th of May, 2012 by   Geo1776 0 Votes
Check out the latest! These guys are still at it even in May of 2012. When will this group be out of business??
This is from rip off report.
Company advertises via internet they will sell your watch for you for a 21% comission. Absolutely fantastic service up-front when you inquire about their program. Sent a Rolex that they listed for $2399.00. First day after posting, got a note from them that they had a $1500.00 offer on my watch. Accepted offer. Got an e-mail saying payment would be made in approx. two weeks. After waiting two weeks and hearing nothing, tried to e-mail, but e-mails rejected "error of something". Tried their Chat session with no response after 15 minutes. Called original number we used to begin the overall transaction, but no one responds.

Based upon what we're now learning, it would appear this operation is a huge scam. Going to file a complaint with the Georgia State's Attorney Generals office. Since this operation is probably still in operation, I assume State has done nothing with complaints from other people who have been taken like me.

If anyone has any other insights, psl. let me hear from you. Thanks.
PS Dont forget who the players are: ERIC TOSO, RJ BERGH, and Rick Latona, president
 18th of Jul, 2013 by   ticke off 0 Votes
Wish I had googled Matt Mason so I could learn more about him. He has cost me a ton of money too. I have learned a big lesson - and will know not to trust anyone that moves from selling cars to selling watches...

How to Prevent Foodborne Illness