Theft/Failure to pay

Webuywatches, watchbrokers.com, International Estate Brokers, Inc., Watch Brokers.com LLC
These guys never give up. Looks like they found a new patsy. His name is Matt Mason this time, a new patsy.
Here is a new report I found. See MATT MASON'S PHOTO BELOW.

Watchbrokers.com Sent in my TAG(s) watches and never heard from them again. Internet, Georgia

I worked with watchbroker agent Matt Mason. I received my mailing label for my 2 Tag Heuer watches. Watchbrokers received, inspected and posted both my watches. Then also received bids on them and I accepted the offers. I then never heard from them. After several emails/voicemails and answering service indicated that Matt was still with company and never heard from him. Contacted Better Business Bureau and they could not get in touch with them.

Complaint comments Comments (20) Complaint country United States Complaint category Jewelry & Watches
Was the above complaint useful?

10th of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes

Watchbrokers.com - They do not return emails and it's nearly impossible to get someone on the phone

I sent my watch in 3 months ago and was told it sold on January 15th. They do not return emails and it's nearly impossible to get someone on the phone. My rep Eric Toso keeps telling me the check is in the mail... but still no check. DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE. THEY ARE CROOKS!
 15th of Mar, 2011 by    +1 Votes
I'm going thru the same thing. I've left several messages, sent several email to no avail. If I don't hear anything by the end of the week I'll be getting the Attorney General in my state and theirs involved. They make you think this is a big organized operation with all the phone options, etc. however, I believe it is a one or two person operation.
 28th of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes

Watchbrokers.com - They will not pay me the money they owe me they will not answer or return my phone calls

I contracted this company to sell my Rolex watch, now they will not pay me the money they owe me they will not answer or return my phone calls. At first they will promise you the moon, than when they get your watch they are done with you. DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. If any one else has experianced the same thing you should file a complaint with the Georgia consumes affair dept. Once again DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!
 15th of May, 2011 by    -1 Votes
I am sorry to hear all of the negative comments. I had such a good experience with them that I have been recommending them to my friends and family. My watch sold and I got the money from them with a short delay ($10, 075). Let us know if this changes and you get your money.
 16th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes

Watchbrokers.com - made promises and won't pay for selling 2 Rolex watches
Watchbrokers - Atlanta

They aggressively pursued the selling of my 2 Rolex watches. They are sold and now I can't get the funds and they wont' return calls, emails or respond to a BBB - Atlanta registered complaint. There are over 16 documented cases where they have failed to pay for the watches they have sold on behalf of individuals. When does poor business practices change into a scam and/or fraud where the FBI may get involved?
 19th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
These guys are total criminals.
Look them up on Facebook, they are all there; Rick Latona (owner), J C Piquant (Lieutenant), Eric Toso (general trashy scumbag.) They should be shut down already.
 10th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes

Watchbrokers.com - I have been nothing but lied too and been waiting on my money since feb

I have been nothing but lied too and been waiting on my money since feb. I sent them a $20, 000 watch. At this point, I think I have lost it and that they are nothing but a scam!!!
 15th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
Postal service should pro cute them for fraud.
 25th of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes
Please report all watchbrokers.com complaints on the FBI's website for internet fraud. The site is: ic3.gov You can file your complaint on line.
 25th of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes
Submit all complaints regarding watchbrokers.com to the FBI site for internet fraud complaints. The site is ic3.gov & you file the complaint on line.
C R O O K S !!!
 16th of Oct, 2011 by    0 Votes
Has anyone ever seen an employee in person??
 16th of Oct, 2011 by    0 Votes
Anyone know this Eric? anything about him? background, age, schooling?
 30th of Oct, 2011 by    0 Votes
I entered into an agreement with Watchbrokers.com to sell a high end watch with a minimum acceptable sale price of $4, 500. The listing for the watch expired on 7/14/2011 at which time the watch was sold for the $4, 500. They advised the seller had 15 days to complete the transaction and I would receive my check within 10 - 14 days from the buyers fully executed purchase. At worst case, I should have received a check in early August. I have called dozens of times and emailed numerous requests for updates with no response. Based on my experience, they are complete frauds. It's now over 3 months since the sale of my watch and they will not return calls or emails - This is a huge scam.
 29th of Nov, 2011 by    0 Votes
on November 7.2011 I contacted Watchbrokers.com regarding selling my Rolex watch. There policy is to email the client a pre-paid shipping label for shipping your watch to them. I then dropped the watch off at federal express for shipment to watchbrokers.com.with the package insured for $11, 000. They received the watch on 11/9/11 and contacted me regarding doing a condition report and written evaluation for appraisal puposes for selling the watch. Although on November 7 when I originally contacted Matt at watchbrokers.com, he initially stated the watch would be worth between $7000.00 and $9000.00 with a full retail price of $11, 000.00. Well the report came back that the watch was in mint to excellent condition as it had never been worn and was still in its original packaging. The value was then deemed to be worth only $4950.00 and a retail value of $5100.00. At that popint I informed Mr. Mason that I would not be willing to sell the watch and had decided to keep it as it was a gift and really not worth it to sell it for me. I instructed him that I wanted the watch returned to me and he stated that he would have to do some paper work and get back with me tomorrow. Well 3 weeks have gone by and now Watchbrokers.com will not return any of my dailey phone calls and completly ignoes all correspondance thru email. I simply want my watch returned to me. thats all. I filed a report with the Atlanta BBB and found out from them they have an "F";rating for past unscrupulous business transactions with other customers such as myself.
 29th of Nov, 2011 by    0 Votes
Does anyone know a reason why these guys are not shut down? Our government is out trying to stop websites from selling counterfeit trinkets while they let these bozos get away with thousands. And they're not even in Africa. All they have to do is knock on the door to find them. They have their mugshots, easy to identify.
 26th of Dec, 2011 by    0 Votes
If you still have not gotten paid, please contact me at dellam5@charter.net...I may be able to help...I am filing my lawsuit this week.
 12th of May, 2012 by    0 Votes
Check out the latest! These guys are still at it even in May of 2012. When will this group be out of business??
This is from rip off report.
Company advertises via internet they will sell your watch for you for a 21% comission. Absolutely fantastic service up-front when you inquire about their program. Sent a Rolex that they listed for $2399.00. First day after posting, got a note from them that they had a $1500.00 offer on my watch. Accepted offer. Got an e-mail saying payment would be made in approx. two weeks. After waiting two weeks and hearing nothing, tried to e-mail, but e-mails rejected "error of something". Tried their Chat session with no response after 15 minutes. Called original number we used to begin the overall transaction, but no one responds.

Based upon what we're now learning, it would appear this operation is a huge scam. Going to file a complaint with the Georgia State's Attorney Generals office. Since this operation is probably still in operation, I assume State has done nothing with complaints from other people who have been taken like me.

If anyone has any other insights, psl. let me hear from you. Thanks.
PS Dont forget who the players are: ERIC TOSO, RJ BERGH, and Rick Latona, president
 13th of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes

Watchbrokers.com - stolen watch

It has been over a year since Watchbrokers.com stole my Breitling watch!! In shipped it to them, and was told it sold within days. After contacting the company...which took forever!, was told they were working with the Governor's office and would begin paying clients soon! These people should all be in jail!
 18th of Jul, 2013 by    0 Votes
Wish I had googled Matt Mason so I could learn more about him. He has cost me a ton of money too. I have learned a big lesson - and will know not to trust anyone that moves from selling cars to selling watches...

Contact Us