Warrior Custom Golf

Phone Calls

Warrior Custom Golf
15 Mason, Suite A
Irvine, California
This company continues to call me at least 2-3 times a day (using different numbers but when call them back they are both Warrior Golf) even though they have been asked several times to NOT call me anymore. I am on the 'do not call' list and again have requested they STOP calling me but the calls continue. An e-mail was sent to their customer service a couple of weeks ago which no response was sent and the calls continue... What does one have to do to STOP the harassment ??????????
Anything you can do would be greatly appreciated !!!
Jeannie Dunn
Complaint comments Comments (1) Complaint country United States Complaint category Other
Was the above complaint useful?

15th of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes
They have been doing the same thing to me for SEVERAL YEARS and will not stop. They even call on Sundays and frequently very late in the evening (I'm on central time). It's unbelievable and I am very surprised that no one seems able or willing to do anything about it. I have filed complaints with the "Do Not Call" registry to no avail. My advice to everyone is to try very hard to keep these people from ever getting ahold of your telephone number.

Contact Us