logo

Test Prep Services
Possibly Fradulent
2. (17 mins ago)
DVDpearl
They tell fake promises and excuses
3. (17 mins ago)

WARRANTY FINANCE LLC-WFC
1508 KORTH PL
Silver Spring, Maryland
Phone: 301437-6724
I TOOK THE INSURANCE, THEY HAD SEND ME A BOOKLET WITH WHAT IS COVERD AND THAN I TOOK IT TO THE DEALER AND WHEN THEY CONTACTED THE INSURANCE, THE WARRANTY COMP. SAID IT WAS NOT COVERD SO I WANT TO CANCEL AND I WANT A FULL REFUND! I HAVE BEEN PAYING THEM FOR ONE YEAR AND HALF
Comments United States Car Service Centers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

31st of Jan, 2010 by   joann keith 0 Votes
warranty finance, llc-wfc p.o.box5989 Carol Stream, IL 60197-5989 extended warrant contract I have paid $ 5, 600.00 monthly installments amount of $ 126.00paid off in full may15, 08 I had car repairs done and they only pay for electrical problems . my heater blower motor went on me.i paid, $ 50.00 deductable plus42.00 for a part that connect to the blower motor to make
the heat blow out of my heater, they paid 92.00 for motor. I also had a window motor put in a year A GO they paid for it and i paid the 50.00 deductable. I NEVER HAD TO USE MY AAA YET! CAN SOMEONE HELP ME FIND THEM ON THE INTERNET?
HELP ME PLEASE???????????
joannk806@gmail.com
 31st of Jan, 2010 by   joann keith 0 Votes
JOANN KEITH I worried about ALL the money I paid them above^^^^^^^^^^ I hope I get my money worth out of them PLEASE HELP??????????
 22nd of May, 2010 by   mender +2 Votes
These people seem to be totally fraudulent. I want to go after them. Who wants to go with me?
 22nd of May, 2010 by   mender +2 Votes
These people seem to be totally fraudulent.
You want to go after them?
I want to go after them.
Who wants to go with me?

mender60@yahoo.com
 22nd of May, 2010 by   mender +2 Votes
I have been unable to get this man to answer his telephone or to respond to
an e-mail... gee, I hope he is alright.

Well, well, Mr. Victor Thomas, the best I can say is you n your company are
certainly less than top shelf. To date it seems true the impression I receive
regarding my business with Warranty Finance is the only part of my business
with Warranty Finance that occurs without difficulty is when I post payment
at the Post Office and they then make delivery of my payment to Warranty
Finance in a timely fashion. Rather sadly, it seems I am not the only one.

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/warranty-finance-llc-wfc-c301532.html#c668458 -

An easily drawn conclusion is that you are in deed a lowlife and a poor excuse
for anyone to call you a man. Is this the obvious result of your mothers failure
to practice instilling moral values in her offspring and we the people have to
suffer the consequences for her failure?? Yes, I am talking about your mother.
Now, it may be I finally receive a resonse from a man, or merely more silence
from the worm what wishes he were a man?
 28th of Jul, 2010 by   Trishakk +2 Votes
I am still making payments on my contract (total price $2700 will be paid up Oct 2010). When I looked into what the car sales place was offering... I found so many bad reviews. I went to bbb.org ( better business bureau's website) and found this one. I bought a 2003 impala about a year ago. You have to wait for like 30 days which is fine because the lemon law was in effect for 60 days. Then Whoosh non stop problems with my car. We had a blown head gasket... THEY paid $1100 - 1200+ to have that fixed a month after I got my car. I had to pay deductible and a couple of other things they didn't cover (out of pocket was like $300). But I have had my car in and out of the dealership for a little over a year now and I can honestly say they have paid for almost everything. I got platinum coverage (it covers wear and tear, oxygen sensors, etc..). You really have to talk to them when you have an issue, most times it's the mechanic being greedy. I had the dealership try to tell me I had to pay an extra $75 on top of my deductible because warranty finance would only pay up to a certain amount. I called them and they said they offered to overnight the part to them for what they were willing to pay but the dealership insisted on just applying what they were offering to their part so they could charge me the rest!!! All I can say is read your contract when you find out what's wrong with your car. If you have questions... call them they have mechanics / technicians that work for them that can explain your policy and how it applies to what is and isn't covered.
 1st of Nov, 2010 by   i r mad +1 Votes
I purchased a warranty for my 1995 ford and i was under the impression that it covered engine transmission power train and others. My vechile had 176000 miles on it now it has 207000, i had engine failure last week took it to a dealership they called the warranty company and they told them my warranty was only good for $650.00. and since i had a previous claim for my starter $300.00 alls i had left was $350.00 to repair my engine with. The dealership my vechile is at said it would cost $3475.00 for another engine. I am paid in full to these people $2500 worth with nothing to show for it. I called them back to see if i could cancel it and they told me no i could not cancel. Anyone looking for a warranty for there vechile steer clear of these losers i know i will.

Stop Holding for Customer Service