logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Tribalwar.com
They used to clean viruses, but they didn’t do this
2. (4 mins ago)
The Cash Store
Harassment
5. (30 mins ago)
Big Daddys Car Company
I was robbed of my money

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Walt Disney World, Orlando, Florida Complaints & Reviews - Passholder Renewal Price Descrepancy

Walt Disney World Contacts & Informations

Walt Disney World

Posted:    Nadia

Passholder Renewal Price Descrepancy

Walt Disney World
Orlando, Florida
Phone: 407-560-7277
When I called to check on the renewal rates of our annual passes, I was given the non-florida resident rate. Even after I quoted the rates othat were on our renewal form that was sent to us by Walt Disney World, the representative continued to give me non-resident rates. She gave me a price that was over 100.00 more per ticket than what we should have been paying as FL residents. I had my fiance call and the representative saw the phone number and realized that we were calling on Florida resident rates. He called with a WPB number and I called with and actual Orlando 407 number. I was really peaved when I found out that I had been quoted non-resident rates during our entire conversation. The lady even tried to convince me that the rates might have gone up since I got my form...not once did she say, "oh, you are talking about FL resident rates".

I called back later and was transferred to a guest service representative. He said that they are given specific instructions to not give people FL resident rates UNLESS THEY SPECIFICALLY ASK FOR THEM. I guess you need to use those exact words because some of them obviously cannot figure out from the phone number or member information that you live in Florida and are quoting the resident rate from an official document.

The more I thought about this the insensed I became. I have been going to Disney for YEARS, and feel that this kind of customer service is UNACCEPTABLE!!!

A GREAT alternative to WALT DISNEY WORLD parks is BUSCH GARDENS in Tampa...You still get quite the bang for your buck...but pay much less for fabulous day of entertainment!!!
Comments United States Entertainment
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

28th of Dec, 2008 by   LarryofArabia 0 Votes
Wow. You were quoted a wrong rate. Obviously, you never paid the higher rate, and things were promptly corrected. Sounds to me like a golf club and a few hours with that horrible, horrible, human being are warranted.

On the "Chronic Complaint Scale, " you score a 6.

Sweepstakes Clearing House and Online Auto Scams