logo

usuaria de internet
FRAUDE Y ESTAFA
5. (16 mins ago)
theautopartsshop.com
They took double sum from them and didn’t provide any order

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Walmart

Posted: 2013-11-29 by    howard792001

Pre-Black Friday Sale

1105 Research Center Drive
I am very disappointed in the service I received during my visit on Thursday, November 28, 2013 at the new 1105 Research Center Drive Location in Atlanta. I have been planning and planning to attend this sale in order to purchase the 46" Samsung TV. Since this was the first year "Black Friday" started on Thursday, I called on 3 different occasions on Thursday for clarification of when the sale will actually begin. I was also wanted clarification of the 6pm, 8pm and 6am sales. The item I wanted was available at the 8p.m. time frame. During the 1st phone call I was told I would be able to get the item at 8p.m. as advertised. During the second phone call that I made for clarification, I was told all the items would be available at 6p.m. After viewing the sales add, that just didn't make since. Why would they have a 6p.m., 8p.m. and 8a.m. time frame listed if they would allow you to come at 6p.m. for all items. I then made 3rd phone call for more clarification regarding the item I wanted in particular and the wristbands. I was place on hold 3 times in order for the sales associate to give me the correct information. I am a nurse, and I practice the teach back method when providing education. I decided to restate what I was told which was, I would not be able to purchase my item or the wristband until 8p.m. When my family arrived to the store at approximately 7 p.m. we were informed that the wristbands sold out hours ago and that the item I wanted was not eligible for the 1 hour guarantee. On top of that the Walmart employee was very rude. This is unacceptable. I am a consumer...If it weren't for the consumers WalMart would be out of business. This store has only been open for a little over a month, and this is the 2nd time they have misinformed me of a promotion. I called 3 times and no one could get the information correct...Or did they just make up the rules themselves? My daughter's volleyball team purchased a new training facility near this Walmart. We host multiple tournaments as well as practice several days a week for hundreds of girls. I will make sure to spread the word of my experiences with this Walmart to ensure no one else is deceived nor put in an inconvenient situation. I should expect a phone call from a manager to try to resolve this issue, but with your reputation I probably wont get that!!!
Comments United States TV, Music & Video
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of Nov, 2013 by   blame the parents here +3 Votes
" This is unacceptable. I am a consumer...If it weren't for the consumers WalMart would be out of business."

SO are the people who used their heads and came before you did.

What this review should read is I am angry at myself. I planned for months to get the sale Item I wanted, however people beat me to it. I am too proud to blame myself for getting there late and all the sale items I wanted were sold out. I have to blame the store. I mistake not getting what I want as "rude".

I will personally put them out of business. I will tell all my daughter's volleyball team members that they should not be shopping at this store. They will all listen to me. Losing 20 or so customers will put them out of business. That will show them for not giving in to me.

Basically all reviews about people who missed Black Friday "wristbands, cards or whatever they hand out should read like this..

"I did not get there on time, . however rather than do the adult thing and blame myself for getting there late I will blame the company.
 29th of Nov, 2013 by   foxygrandma +1 Votes
Did it occur to you that every time you called WalMart you were taking an employee away from what they were doing to prepare for the invasion? Read the stupid ad and go by that and then make sure you get to the store plenty early enough to get what you want. Even if they are selling bracelets that means you might have to stand in line for a couple hours ahead of time. I avoid these sales like the plague. It just isn't any fun for me.
 1st of Dec, 2013 by   Frustrated Walmart shopper -2 Votes
I agree with the complaint as I had a similar experience also at a Walmart in Hoover, Alabama. I did arrive early (around 5:30) which was 2 1/2 hours prior to the advertised available sale time of 8:00 which was listed for the item I was planning on purchasing. I stood in line only to find that they gave out the wrist bands much earlier on during the day several hours prior to the sale start time. It should also be noted that no where in the advertisements did it list anything about a wrist band, as the ad only stated that that particular item would only be available at 8:00. The Walmart associates very mostly all unorganized and were miss informing may consumers at that store as well, and they didn't even know where most of the sale items were located in the store. In addition to their incompetence to assist customers, I witnessed a few employees being rude to several customers for no apparent reason. I believe these employees may have been harboring resentment for having to be at work on Thanksgiving and taking it out on the people that keep their store in business that provides them with a paycheck. For those of you that seem to want to blame the customer instead of the store that false advertised, then I would only have to guess you either work at Walmart or know someone that does. If that's not the case, then I hope you never experience such rude and unprofessional treatment if you should ever shop at Walmart.
 1st of Dec, 2013 by   blame the parents here -1 Votes
", I witnessed a few employees being rude to several customers for no apparent reason."

I doubt you witnessed the whole incident.

Exactly how old are you anyways frustrated walmart shopper, just because someone points out logic does not mean they work for the company. With your childish logic my guess is you dislike the store because you are either a shoplifter or fired employee. Either that or you are a teenager who thinks because someone defends a company with logic they work or know someone who works there.
 1st of Dec, 2013 by   Kevin From London England -1 Votes
This sounds like Boxing Day in England, you get there early you get the sale prices you get there late you don't. Sounds like some whiners (howard and frustrated walmart customer)complaining about not getting the product because they did not get there fast enough. There are line ups before the sale starts.

PS blame the parents here, just because someone defends a company does not mean they work for the company. If you claim this blame the parents and foxygrandma work in every store, restaurant or other establishment in their country because they posted comments if the customer was wrong or has a silly complaint such as this one. You don't get the sale item suck it up. Don't be a prat.
 2nd of Dec, 2013 by   foxygrandma -1 Votes
I'm not working for anybody, I am 73 years old and in poor health. Retired in December of 2005. I did work in a WalMart about 20 years ago. I do know some people that work in WalMart and that is the only place I shop because it is the closest store to me and therefore costs less in cab fare. The people that I know that work for WalMart aren't personal friends, but acquaintances. Two of them retired last summer after working in the same store for more than 20 years. A lot of the problems that customers have with employees is the customer thinks they are the boss. Politeness goes a long way. I have taught my adult mentally handicapped daughter to use the words "mam or sir" depending on what the employee is, and then ask for help and when this is done, she politely thanks the employee just like I do. I have heard customers say to employees "hey you." They refer to mature women as girls, etc.
 2nd of Dec, 2013 by   Foolish4Going +1 Votes
Went to Wal-Mart Pre-Black Thanksgiving Day sale from 6:-7pm in Villa Park, IL. I was not aware that you need to get a wristband to obtain your item. The store employees never informed me or the other people who were waiting in line for the 32 inch flat screen TV at $98.00. It was then stated that you could make the purchase at the register but only if you prepaid. Well to do that you need a ticket and to get the ticket you needed a wristband. I only went because Wal-Mart was guarantying purchase if the store ran out. The communications from the store employees could have been better. I also wanted to purchase the children dump truck for $10.00 and it was nowhere to be founded and the store employees could not find it either. Security was on break! When leaving the store with a bike that I purchased, no one checked cart or receipt. Security (in the red jacket) was outside taking a cigarette break. Wal-Mart was very misleading this holiday season, but I should not be surprised.
 2nd of Dec, 2013 by   blame the parents here -1 Votes
Foolish your username really describes you right not. How is something misleading just because you did not understand the procedure.

"When leaving the store with a bike that I purchased, no one checked cart or receipt.

Yet if they checked your receipt you would be writing about how you were falsely detained. No win in this situation.

It is no where to be found not no where to be founded.

Security is allowed breaks too, especially after dealing with adults who act like you did.
 2nd of Dec, 2013 by   blame the parents here -1 Votes
I agree foxygrandma, for her to think we work at a place we defend. Looks like Frustrated Walmart shopper does not know how to read well because I clearly stated that these Black Friday complaints were from every company about how they complain about not getting the item because they were too lazy to get there early. They complain this is false and misleading advertising because they did not know about wrist bands. Someone did not tell them. They probably want to be treated like children and hand held through the procedure. They seem to want personal one one attention rather than have them deal with everyone.

Consumer Advices: Extended Warranties