logo

adoreinfotech.com
No support provided
4. (43 mins ago)
slimfitjackets.com
Bad services and rude rep
5. (46 mins ago)

Wagon R, MARUTI SUZUKI

Posted:    Pankaj Aggarwal

MECHANICAL

Respected Sir/Ma'am,

I am one of your customer, name PANKAJ AGGARWAL, purchased a car in the year November 2006. The model name is WAGON R from one of your showroom in East Delhi name "Fair Deal" and since then i am finding some problem in GEAR BOX. I had visited to one of your authorized service station in sahibaad and discussesed this problem, but they were not able to rectify it, i also cornced this problem to another authorized station in Karnal but sorry to say, they were also not able to rectify this problem.

Now i am totally Perturbed, plz. suggest me should I go to your Higher escalation, regarding this problem.

I hope u will look after the matter and give me a satisfy responce.

Regards
Pankaj Aggarwal
A-133, J.P. Appartment,
Shalimar Garden, Extn.-2
Sahibabad, Ghaziabad,
U.P. 201005
Ph: 9891378420
Comments India Cars, Parts & Vehicles
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

5th of Aug, 2008 by   mohammed jehad 0 Votes
TO
MARUTI
MANAGER

SIR,

I bought a new wagon R VXI from kvr automobiles, perithalmana, malappuram.kerala 7H01 on 25/7/2008 after completing 915km and 9 DAYS car started missing on road when driving .I GIVEN THE VEHICLE TO SERVICE ON 4/08/08.THEY CANNOT DETECT COMPLAINT . I AM WORKING IN RELIANCE LIFE INSURANCE CO. AS SALES MANAGER AND WE HAVE TAKEN 7 CARS IN A SAME DAY . PLEASE CHANGE MY CAR OR TAKE NECESSARY ACTION OR I WOULD GO TO COURT.
CHASSIS NO -MA3EED81S00688835
ENGINE NO- 4513388
COLOUR - SUPERIOR WHITE 26U
I HOPE U WILL DO NEEDFUL
YOURS FAITHFUL

MOHAMMED JEHAD
 9th of Apr, 2011 by   manoj sharma bpcl 0 Votes
Dear Sir/Mam

The full service of our car done 03/03/ 2011 DL 9CS 7943, MODEL NO. WAGON R LXI at your service centre after that we went a long drive. Now the problem is that one of the tyre of car is in very bad condition. I am not satisfied with the service which was done at your service station. These type of thing will effect your name in the market. So please take necessary action.
problem in GEAR BOX. I had visited to one of your ..

regards