logo

2. (20 mins ago)
Acs Inc Usa
Scammers
3. (26 mins ago)
Igor Kasbar took all my money
Igor Kasbar stole my money
4. (29 mins ago)
Cheshunt Overseas LTD/Acai Berry
No working phone number or information to cancel program.
5. (1 hr 2 mins ago)
UKPI - Tim Burchell
UK Private Investigators - UKPI - Tim Burchell - Took my money but did not provided me with the information

Consumer Tips & Tricks

waala.com.au

Posted: 2012-05-03 by    squekee

Bastards

waala.com.au
waala.com.au is a scam. They’ve started to send text messages to my mobile phone and I thought they were just a scam. But I was shocked to realize that they’ve charged me for those messages… How did they managed to do it without my consent?
Comments United States Unauthorized Mobile Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of May, 2012 by   YMH 0 Votes
This is disgusting!!! I have had the same experience and been embezzled for $5/SMS since 25/04/2012. My attempt to reason with both Virgin Mobile and Optus fell on deaf ears. Supposedly today I have had premium SMS's blocked. However, I expect - nay - DEMAND that Optus reimburse me for this blatant theft.
No, I did not subscribed, have not lent my phone to anyone, do not have family members who could do so.
It is YOUR PROBLEM OPTUS. Resolve this issue NOW !!!

Authorities - where are you ???
 11th of Jul, 2012 by   ph0nen3rd 0 Votes
Although the charges come through from Optus, the company does not get any of your money. It all goes directly to the third party (here known as waala.com.au). I only know this as I am an employee of another popular phone company and have helped a few of our customers with this same issue. So yes, Optus may give you some of your money back, however it is costing THEM money to do so, and it is a good will gesture on their part. If you want all of your money back you will need to contact waala themselves and get it sorted through them. As it is them that are acutally making money via this scam. Try calling their contact number (1800 178 017 or emailing them - waala-au@buongiorno.com ). Good luck, hope this helps!!
 19th of Aug, 2012 by   vicky2599 0 Votes
same thing happened to me and TELSTRA didnt do crap, i signed up with TELSTA not waala, niether could even tell me what I had purchased or subsctibed too...im happy to pay it if i know what its for stupid!!!
ring tone they say ...yeh i have changed my ring tone for yrs, thatnks for yr help
 8th of May, 2013 by   Sharon ross 0 Votes
This is a scam for sure I never signed up for Walla they were charging me $50 a week Telstra contacted me when I was unhappy with my last bill and explained to me thus is where the extra charges are coming from. I couldn't believe it as I know I never signed up for this, never saw anything in my phone that I had agreed to this contract. Anyway Telstra
Waved the bill and compensated me for it and put a block on it. And they gave me the phone no to ring them and they said they will cancel it, something I knew nothiing about it in the first place. people be careful about this scam keep a good watch your bill.
 5th of Jun, 2014 by   Klokanek 0 Votes
I fully agree. We have been recently charged by Waala (A South African company using their usual unscrupulous and aggressive primitive business style) for downloading ring tones we never commissioned and never signed up for. Much similar to Nigerian scams. Suggest to block your mobile for content service.

Beware When Shopping Online